Update 1.5.2

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends,

Another quick update from the amazing Planet Coaster devs! They've worked in some bug fixes and issues with Vista Points. Thank YOU for all your dilligent bug reporting and feedback!

Cheerios,
[heart]
Bo

Update 1.5.2

Ride/Coaster Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where blueprints containing rides from the Adventure Pack would not be tagged correctly when uploaded to Steam Workshop

Staff and Guest Bug Fixes

• Adult female guests now hold their phones correctly
  • Fixed an issue where guests would not interact with a deleted Vista Point
  • Guests will no longer walk off of paths over water when visiting Vista Points

UI Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where some translations where missing for Vista Points
  • General stability fixes and improvements

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks Frontier!

Always great to see bugs fixed so quickly! I guess fixing the boat rides might take some more time but i hope to hear about their status / plans soon as well.

Hi coaster friends,

Another quick update from the amazing Planet Coaster devs! They've worked in some bug fixes and issues with Vista Points. Thank YOU for all your dilligent bug reporting and feedback!

Cheerios,
[heart]
Bo

Update 1.5.2

Ride/Coaster Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where blueprints containing rides from the Adventure Pack would not be tagged correctly when uploaded to Steam Workshop

Staff and Guest Bug Fixes

• Adult female guests now hold their phones correctly
  • Fixed an issue where guests would not interact with a deleted Vista Point
  • Guests will no longer walk off of paths over water when visiting Vista Points

UI Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where some translations where missing for Vista Points
  • General stability fixes and improvements

Great thanks dev team. Any update on the boat ride? Its very dificult to build an aztec dark ride with scenery collision without being able to test if the boats fit through without clipping [haha]

Love the vista points so im glad guest walking out of paths is finally fixed.
And as vampiro said, would love to have some news of, or if they are going to improve or change the adventure boat ride (both of them if possible).

The pack is amazing, probably the best released, so thanks to frontier for all their work. :D

Last edited:

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Yes, we're going to continue to look into the boat ride issues and will see what we can do with them. Unfortunately we don't have enough time to fix that before the holidays, but it's on the list for the team to look at.

[heart]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Yes, we're going to continue to look into the boat ride issues and will see what we can do with them. Unfortunately we don't have enough time to fix that before the holidays, but it's on the list for the team to look at.

[heart]

Thanks for the update on the matter!

It confirms for me i can get to work on some other stuff first then, and sleep better knowing it's on the radar ;)

Thanks for the update! Is the guests not using picnic tables very much a thing? Or do I not know how to set them up properly so they are used more?

The Adventure pack is amazing! So much content! [big grin]

It is not just you, my guests don't seem to want to use the picnic benches either. They use them but not as often as you would think. They sit at them for one or two seconds then get up, or they never use them at all...

Thanks for the update! Is the guests not using picnic tables very much a thing? Or do I not know how to set them up properly so they are used more?

The Adventure pack is amazing! So much content! [big grin]

[heart]

Thanks a bunch Bo for the update about the boat ride.
And happy holidays to the whole team! [heart]

Last edited:
Another lovely surprise. Thanks Bo/ Frontier.
Hopefully I'll get time to play a bit with all the new stuff later today. I haven't had time to play for days, so I'm itching to get back.

I really would like a fix for the steam trains and monorail as well so that people will ride them with just one station. I wish someday they would make a train with coaches that have forward facing seats and have open sides like this.

19349.jpg

Last edited:
Just want to say Frontier have been super on the ball lately! I've openly been quite critical of you guys in the past, but lately you guys are just on fire, so it only seems fair to give you feedback for the good stuff you do too!! Thanks for the quick updates, thanks for the great communications, and most of all thanks for all the new scenery, rides, management options and more!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I really would like a fix for the steam trains and monorail as well so that people will ride them with just one station. I wish someday they would make a train with coaches that have forward facing seats and have open sides like this.

http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/images/HO_Scale/19349.jpg

You should come to the Isle of Man, the trams will make you explode

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks Bo for the update about the boat rides. It would be very welcome if the boat rides can be fixed eventually. :)

Top Bottom