Update 1.6.1

The QA team probably work separately from the other parts and the lack of response doesn't necessarily mean they haven't seen it . . .

Doesn't mean they have, either. This is what it looks like when QA's done something . . .

You did notice that each of those quotes has a source link, right? Right? [rolleyes]

If I could upvote you Kick. I would do so . . .

Awwww, thanks. [redface]

If I could upvote you Kick. I would do so. I'm really glad I'm not the only one who's seeing these issues and frustrated by them. Planet Coaster is a great game with a great potential to be so much better than it is. Instead it's like they are kicking it to the curb to work on some other game that they think is going to make them a bunch of money. Problem is.. it's a quick cash game. THeres not going to be any potential to keep people coming back to JWE after its finished. THeres no long game. Its an IP based game not original at all which means they have to rely on a contract for the game and when the contract is up, so is the games lifespan.. Once the demand is over for that game. its done. While Planco on the other hand. When managed correctly has so much more potential to play that long game. DLC, continued play, a devoted fan base (even when we are complaining) . But when you treat you're fans like they don't matter, their opinions don't matter, they don't deserve any news, or dev diaries, or anythin glike that about plans for the game til a couple of days before its released. Or when you start ignoring the bugs reported. Then that reputation that you want. is going to fall. I for one have pretty much lost faith in Frontier for this game.

TO be hoenst.. at this rate.. by the next dLC and patch.. the colors of everything in the game is going to be completely white, and not fixed.

I'm also not sure which is worse. The poor decisions made by Frontier with development of Planet Coaster, or the people who support them blindly, and obliviously.

I do still stand by the fact though that if they put in an effort this game can be one of the greatest games ever made. By effort I mean.. not rushing out an unfinished (and seeminly untested) patch and DLC. There are so many things that you can tell were jsut rushed. THeres no video on the Remotion blueprint ride in the parabolic screen. Triggers aren't working right on many of the other offiicial blueprints. I mean.. how was this not seen in testing before release.

I also want to say that if Frontier did do dev diaries.. if they showed us stuff they are working on beforehand, (not a few days before release) we can ask questions, we can give our opinions, we can help make the updates better. THere are going to be those that are going to complain or those who are going to be angry because maybe somethign they discussed didn't make the cut. But if they are open with WHY, I think most of us would be understandable. But no.. what we get is we're talk when we are ready.. or.. gflat out lies like.. We can't do glass, even though they already did glass previously.. and now its in teh game. But.. THey can't do glass.. sigh

Totally agree! Why are a lot of simple to fix things they broke in an update last year, reported by a lot us and confirmed by DEV’s still not fixed after a year now?

I’ve seen a lot of new bugs in 1.6 that aren’t reported yet. Like the stationclock that has ugly white pointers now (like chimneys) etc. I don’t have the energy to report again numerous bugs I found. Knowing that reporting is a waste of time. Always the same response like KickAir8p mentioned. But after that you don’t hear them anymore and Frontier won’t repair it... Still hoping with every update that there will be a HUGE patch with a fix for a lot of reported bugs. But no... don’t believe that this will ever happen... What can we do to convince them that good support is the best way to earn money for the long term? The bugs are a reason to quit the game and stop buying DLC’s...

‘We listen to our community’. [rolleyes]

The bugs are a reason to quit the game and stop buying DLC’s...

Well, i have done just that! i refuse to purchase anymore DLC until they have fixed the bugs in the previous DLC and base game .

I would rather they spent their time fixing the bugs from the base game and DLCs than work on new content, as this only introduces new bugs they have no intention of fixing!

. . . Always the same response like KickAir8p mentioned. But after that you don’t hear them anymore . . .
That was supposed to be more "See, QA posts when something's being done on a bug report!" than "same old, same old". And some of those bugs are fixed now (check the source links). But bugfixes are never replied in the bug reports (unless its a thank-you post), and yeah that's annoying.

Agreeing with the rest of your post.

Last edited:
I'm also not sure which is worse. The poor decisions made by Frontier with development of Planet Coaster, or the people who support them blindly, and obliviously.

Cough, a certain large facebook group. Pretty obvious why a lot of good creators left that group awhile back now.

I still think this is the best game ever - and I'm not blind and certainly not oblivious.
I love all of the different aspects of the game - the design of the vehicles, the amazing graphics and the brilliant crowds and how they move around the park, it's inspiring, so thanks Frontier for all of your amazing conceptual and creative work and I would love to see variation on all car types - ie incorporating different themed cars and models for all of the available tracks.
A car Retheming DLC - thanks for a brilliant and joyful game experience - oh yeah - and I have pre-ordered the Delux edition of Jurassic World Evolution on the strength and enjoyment you have given me from this game - Thanks G

I still think this is the best game ever - and I'm not blind and certainly not oblivious.
I love all of the different aspects of the game - the design of the vehicles, the amazing graphics and the brilliant crowds and how they move around the park, it's inspiring, so thanks Frontier for all of your amazing conceptual and creative work and I would love to see variation on all car types - ie incorporating different themed cars and models for all of the available tracks.
A car Retheming DLC - thanks for a brilliant and joyful game experience - oh yeah - and I have pre-ordered the Delux edition of Jurassic World Evolution on the strength and enjoyment you have given me from this game - Thanks G

It is by no doubt a very good and beautiful game! That’s not the discussion. We are dissapoined in the lack of support for technical problems and easy to fix graphical imperfections. It’s a shame they don’t polish this pearl...

Sorry to bother about this again.

I just noticed the watercoaster is still listed aa adult/teen ride though it should be family.

VORcjI3.jpg

N4yxKzX.jpg

XeJlw7l.jpg

Last edited:
What a bunch of sour people here. Get a life guys. Some responses here are really sad.

If you guys only come here to be sarcastic. Please go away....

We got some fixes. Yet still we complain and complain and complain and complain.......
It's not even constructive anymore.

Last edited:
I disagree. Its definitely constructive as long as they listen. Which they don't. So maybe you are right if Frontier doesnt listen then its not constructive at all. We are telling them the issues. We constantly tell them. We have been telling them for over a year. And they just ignore it. If you come here to talk grand and give them the big head even more.. To put them on a pedestal and tell them everything is perfect then thats most of the issue in my opinion. They only want to see and hear the good points.. They dont want to know about the issues.. Or that they have problems they dont want to acknowledge the bad and only hear the good. This is not helpful.. So yeah why dont you please go away if you just want to continue praising them. Frontier needs to listen to the bad not just the good.. Not just listen.. But actually acknowledge the problems instead if thinking people are negative.. We are getting frustrated with the lack of support. Things were great.. They were grewt at support but now they are giving me ng us the cold shoulder. And the only thing to blame for the failures is their own actions. Not its community for wanting more from the game.. Like fixes.. As for getting fixes.. Yeah.. Im so glad they renamed those animontronics. That was the most important problem of all. Like top of the list.. Sigh. Why do people defend thiese things so hard.

I disagree. Its definitely constructive as long as they listen. Which they don't. So maybe you are right if Frontier doesnt listen then its not constructive at all. We are telling them the issues. We constantly tell them. We have been telling them for over a year. And they just ignore it. If you come here to talk grand and give them the big head even more.. To put them on a pedestal and tell them everything is perfect then thats most of the issue in my opinion. They only want to see and hear the good points.. They dont want to know about the issues.. Or that they have problems they dont want to acknowledge the bad and only hear the good. This is not helpful.. So yeah why dont you please go away if you just want to continue praising them. Frontier needs to listen to the bad not just the good.. Not just listen.. But actually acknowledge the problems instead if thinking people are negative.. We are getting frustrated with the lack of support. Things were great.. They were grewt at support but now they are giving me ng us the cold shoulder. And the only thing to blame for the failures is their own actions. Not its community for wanting more from the game.. Like fixes.. As for getting fixes.. Yeah.. Im so glad they renamed those animontronics. That was the most important problem of all. Like top of the list.. Sigh. Why do people defend thiese things so hard.

From the top of this page till about halfway through it there is nothing constructive at all.....

The only one really adding something is Periocus.

Last edited:
Yeah and praising them constantly is really helping isnt it. I mean yay everyone give frontier a show of hands they use a text editor to change some names on scenery pieces but cant seem to fix an issue with things turning white.. Or that have been for a year now.. At this rate the next dlc drop the game will be in black and white. They need to start answering issues and fixing things instead of throwinf everything at jurassic park.

They rushed this last dlc to the point that they didnt fix triggers right on blueprints and even forgot to include videos for the remotion blueprint

And then when its noticed they dont answer. They ignore the problem.. But yeah.. Awesome job frontier.. You guys are fantastic.. Best developer ever

Last edited:
And then when its noticed they dont answer. They ignore the problem.. But yeah.. Awesome job frontier.. You guys are fantastic.. Best developer ever

[down][down][down] No need to say anymore.... You said enough yourself.....
Sad.

Last edited:
You are like a cult you know that.. Shun the nonbeliever.. This has been getting worse and worse and its going to keep getting worse.. But you keep sitting on your high horse and thinking they do no wrong. When the game is unplayable. Because they dont fix anything cause they are to busy counting the money from jurassic park.. Then what. And then. When jurassic park has problems oh look.. They dont have to fix it either because they arent worried about that either. Just like they are with this gsme now

Last edited:
You are like a cult you know that.. Shun the nonbeliever.. This has been getting worse and worse and its going to keep getting worse.. But you keep sitting on your high horse and thinking they do no wrong. When the game is unplayable. Because they dont fix anything cause they are to busy counting the money from jurassic park.. Then what. And then. When jurassic park has problems oh look.. They dont have to fix it either because they arent worried about that either. Just like they are with this gsme now

Now you are accusing me of things that I am not.

You do know what slander is?

I feel like we are going a bit off-topic btw.

Last edited:
Ohh please educate me.. And as far as on topic.. Im very on topic. 1.6.1 is a joke of an update. And a joke of a patch. I am not the only one who sees the issues but I might be the only one stating my mind about the frustrations. Wake up people. We need to all band together to let them know how we feel about the problems with the game not blindly and obliviosly praise them.. For doing nothing anymore

What a bunch of sour people here. Get a life guys. Some responses here are really sad.

If you guys only come here to be sarcastic. Please go away....

We got some fixes. Yet still we complain and complain and complain and complain.......
It's not even constructive anymore.

I agree. So sad... that is why I lost most of my interest in this "community" (but not in the game!)

Top Bottom