IMPORTANT: Update 1.6 - Studios Pack LIVE now!

Playing with the new textures and I noticed the darker concrete and tarmac don’t really match up with the street-like pathing. That’s kind of a bummer. Maybe that can be fixed in the future.
It will never be fixed. Ever.
But take heart! You can use the "natural path" on it to make seamless paths and ground.
Except for the path knobs.

Frontier are like Reverse Sour Patch Kids.
First they're sweet.
Then they're sour.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I played with the hotels last night. It's the feature I didn't know I wanted. I just built one into my existing park in the buildings I already had and it works beautifully. Well done.

Hope that you’re all enjoying the Studios Pack!
I just wanted to let you know that, as we always do after a big update to the base game, we are currently gathering your feedback and reviewing any bug reports. The team are working very hard on some known issues, please bear with us as we are working on a few bug fixes and we’re expecting an update to be released next week! Also, please keep reporting any issues to us via the Bug forums!

Thanks, looking forward to it! Not sure this qualifies for a bug report: In in-play custom scenarios the Hotels are unresearchable, which IIRC isn't the way new content is usually handled (default unlocked -- that's the way the new rides came in, but not Hotels). The game has to be loaded into the Scenario Editor, Hotels moved to either Researchable or Unlocked, then saved as a scenario -- it's a bit of a pain.

Enjoying a lot of this update so far, much appreciated!

Last edited:
There is a horror heights blueprint! it's a flatride [big grin]

Thank you!

That's great, just what I needed, it's some sort of zombie invasion attraction. I can modify the building and theming to make it fit with my park without having to setup all the timed elevator doors etc and using the blueprint as a starting point.

Thank you!

That's great, just what I needed, it's some sort of zombie invasion attraction. I can modify the building and theming to make it fit with my park without having to setup all the timed elevator doors etc and using the blueprint as a starting point.
... umm dude that is the blueprint

Last edited:
Top Bottom