Update 1.7.2

Assuming we get a 1.7.3 -- After 1.6.0 we only got to 1.6.2, with all the rest of the bugs waiting months until 1.7.0. [sulk]

That having been said, the fix-it devs efforts are much appreciated -- thanks!

Don't forget that after the last Update to 1.6.2 they changed to a new Building and they had the release of JWE. It is possible, after all this done now, that they have more manpower and time to put in PlanCo. We will see.

I'm sure 1.4 went to 6 updates (including the Steel Vengeance Update), so that was on 1.4.6 (maybe even 7 now I think about it).. Happy to be wrong on this though

1.7.2 Update problem

I cant load any of my saved parks after the 1.7.2 update, anyone know how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it

I cant load any of my saved parks after the 1.7.2 update, anyone know how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it

I had that problem with just the original 1.7 and fixed it by doing a file integrity check in Steam. i had 3 hosed files that were making my older parks crash.

Tomorrow will be a week since the 1.7.2.55132 update hit. With a bunch of bugs added in 1.7.0.55022 still extant, I'm worrying that we'll again be left to wait for months with a buggy game until the next content/gameplay update, which will add more bugs, lather, rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat . . .

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Tomorrow will be a week since the 1.7.2.55132 update hit. With a bunch of bugs added in 1.7.0.55022 still extant, I'm worrying that we'll again be left to wait for months with a buggy game until the next content/gameplay update, which will add more bugs, lather, rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat . . .

Please quit stirring this up by spamming the same kind of reply each time. This isn't constructive and is considered spamming.

Leave it to Frontier to work on resolving the bugs that were reported on the Bug Reports forum. Spamming the same kind of replies is not going to help.

Thanks!

There are still some big bugs in vanilla features as well. During the 1.7 Schematics Team Bo mentioned that they at least are looking at the 3D gizmo problems, so that's great! I have also seen some people reporting changes to the smoothing tool, although I haven't really experienced them myself.

Since the DLC all of my image flags and video screens are black when i load a park where they worked before. When i fix them, save and load again they are black again.

Top Bottom