Update 13 Release Schedule

I have PC ED and I will update on Tuesday to the very ‘lucky for some’ number 13, is it safe to play on update day....

My PC CMDR will be wiped in September so that the transfer of earthtone99 from thine untouched plastic play ‘under TV’ box can occur swiftly, I’ll lose 120 hours of gameplay amassed with him and his various unlocks, but gain the immense magnitude e99 once achieved before signing off at a distant orbiting Rock.

I have PC ED and I will update on Tuesday to the very ‘lucky for some’ number 13, is it safe to play on update day....
Always...😉

My PC CMDR will be wiped in September so that the transfer of earthtone99 from thine untouched plastic play ‘under TV’ box can occur swiftly, I’ll lose 120 hours of gameplay amassed with him and his various unlocks, but gain the immense magnitude e99 once achieved before signing off at a distant orbiting Rock.
You will still be able to use your "under TV" box account as it is after transfer...if you so desire, and have time for that...

Thanks for info Sally :) .... now I'm only curious, because I will be in a work whole day of 9th, if I have bad luck or will be lucky, depending on how game/servers performance will work out with Update 13 release. :cool:

I hope there was increased focus on optimization for ground CZs and settlements and such... Can't wait for the update though!

Looking forward to it.

I'm SO confident the Azimuth weapon won't malfunction or decimate half the sector, turning the populus into hybrid xenohuman undead zombies, I'll be watching with interest from a minimum safe distance ...

Beagle Point ;)
I'm in system in my long-range Phantom... With any luck a worm-hole to Andromeda is going to be created by all that concentrated space-warping energy.. See you when you finally catch up! 👋

Top Bottom