Patch Notes Update Update 2.4.08

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets
  • Aegis has arranged for the new AX variant of the popular Taipan fighter to be available at independent stations across the galaxy

Ships
Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
  • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.

Um...Brett. When I finished the update and started up my game I spawned in my pledged power play faction capital system. Is this suppose to happen? I was in a system 125 Lys when I saved and quit 20 minutes ago. I mean 125 isn’t rally anything it was just surprising.

Edit. WOE!!! I have 110,000,000 in power play back pay on my transaction tab. I also have bounties from a system I haven’t been to in months. What is going on here? Is anyone seeing some very outdated numbers on your transaction tabs?

Ok this is not good and now it’s time for a ticket to be submItted but I’m not sure I have time this morning. I lost 3 Cutters 1 anaconda 1 corvette and a bunch of other weird and missing stuff. Somebody needs to look into this and I hope others aren’t missing this much. I think this means all the engineering I’ve done is lost too. I hope FDev can do something about this.

Last edited:
Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets
  • Aegis has arranged for the new AX variant of the popular Taipan fighter to be available at independent stations across the galaxy

Ships
Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
  • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.

In an alternate universe:

Misc. Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs ram the player while scanning
  • Fixed the GUI bug that causes messages and other text to overlap and become unreadable
  • Fixed an issue where the player's ship spawns inside of another ship
  • Fixed the mission board GUI
  • Fixed an issue where SLF pilot communication is out-of-sync with actions being taken.

PS4

• Fixed various graphics issues, including degraded shadows, oscillating LOD transitions, and low-quality textures.
  • Improved core networking code
  • Missing gold paint jobs restored
  • Added 4K support for the PS4 Pro

Cisco, take me to this world please.

Last edited:
Anyone had the update to their client yet? I opened the launcher just before 12 GMT, saw the server dropped out for a few minutes, but no client update yet.

...and the act of typing this sees the "Upgrade" button appear lol.

Scoob.

Has anybody else on ps4 had an issue where the target body on missions is just totally missing from the navigation list? I have to enter system map every time to find the planet lol

Where’s my status gone? I’ve regressed about twelve months... NOOooooo

Exactly the same issue here. Downloaded the client update on Xbox One, account seems to have been pushed back 12 months. Multiple ships gone, account balance changed, bookmarks gone. Seriously off!

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
In an alternate universe:

Misc. Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs ram the player while scanning
  • Fixed the GUI bug that causes messages and other text to overlap and become unreadable
  • Fixed an issue where the player's ship spawns inside of another ship
  • Fixed the mission board GUI
  • Fixed an issue where SLF pilot communication is out-of-sync with actions being taken.

PS4

• Fixed various graphics issues, including degraded shadows, oscillating LOD transitions, and low-quality textures.
  • Improved core networking code
  • Added 4K support for the PS4 Pro

Cisco, take me to this world please.

That sounds like a nice place. :D

I really hope these new issues experience by players who have just updated is not player base wide, there will be some tears...mine included.

Good luck everyboady, ill report back here if mine in borked in about 20 minutes

Hi

just updated the game to 1.12 PS4 and now my save is gone and it only gives me an option to start again but with a load of credits, anyone else have this issue or am i missing something?

I'll go ahead and assume there's some more story stuff in this patch that FD just didn't want to include in the patch notes.

I haven't played it for a few weeks, so this (and a VR headset) will be my excuse to take another dip...

Same here

i didn't get set back 12 months as i haven't been playing that long, But i did loose all my active missions, bounties, exploration data, Half my ships modules are now non-existent, all my stored modules are gone. i am in a completely different system and i think i may have lost a rank or two in combat (but not sure). Xbox one version.

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hey there Commanders!

If you experienced a rollback after updating to 2.4.08, please restart your system and then load the game up again. Everything should then go back to normal! :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom