I agree 1000% here.Wing missions still do not pay out enough to provide sufficient incentive to do them.
I remember the forums being a lot more of a chipper place a mere year ago...but, yeah...it certainly is depressing. You've got people all but quitting the game because the Discovery scanner isn't working right at the moment, people cheesed off because bugs they thought were more important didn't get fixed...gods, this place is starting to remind me of the Changelog forum over on Keen Software House's site...Right about what?
That everything you wanted fixed isn’t fixed right now? Just fixed for you or the thousands of other Cmdrs who play also? I don’t recall FDev saying they were all done with ED.
God this place is depressing.
Yeah I had the "bzzzt" freeze three times last night. Haven't had one for weeks and then three in one night, not good.Anyone else having freezing far more often after this update? I'm on Xbox. In a half hour of playing, I've already had two freeze-ups. Not a total lock, but the fun "bzzzt" that kicks you to the dashboard. Previously, these were few & far between. The first happened while flying away from a station, the next a few minutes later while looking at a mission board. Hopefully the frequency was a coincidence, but it sure seemed odd that the issues have increased with the latest update, at least apparently.
This is what happened to me and my friends everytime we met in SRVs in the previous 3.x releases.Anyone else having freezing far more often after this update? I'm on Xbox. In a half hour of playing, I've already had two freeze-ups. Not a total lock, but the fun "bzzzt" that kicks you to the dashboard. Previously, these were few & far between. The first happened while flying away from a station, the next a few minutes later while looking at a mission board. Hopefully the frequency was a coincidence, but it sure seemed odd that the issues have increased with the latest update, at least apparently.
Meant to go there over the weekend but as I'm off work for 10 days from Friday I'll have plenty of opportunity
Why, what's at SYNUEFE VM-D C15-10 2 A? Is this some mat farm or money machine Yamiks hasn't made a video about yet?
Went there this morning, just stunning, it's the new Pomeche.Meant to go there over the weekend but as I'm off work for 10 days from Friday I'll have plenty of opportunity
Think someone's been caught not watching the end of Yamiks videos... xDWhy, what's at SYNUEFE VM-D C15-10 2 A? Is this some mat farm or money machine Yamiks hasn't made a video about yet?
I actually did see that video, and I actually took a break from grinding mats just to fly there, and I actually landed and drove my SRV off a cliff I couldn't see the bottom of. Took about a minute to hit the bottom.
We are taking the galaxy servers down now for the 3.0.4 update which has a number of bug fixes. It also reverts the changes made to hot ships and access to outfitting in the 3.0.3 update, which means ships can now access outfitting anywhere except Starports controlled by a faction that has issued a bounty or fine against them.
Details about future crime proposals can be found here.
Estimated downtime is approximately two hours, and we'll communicate here and on our social media channels when the servers are back online.
Thank you all for your patience.
The changelog can be found below:
- Fixed a cockpit shadow issue near planets on the PS4
- Restored the version info text to the main menu on the XB1
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't pay off bounties via the Interstellar Factors Contact when their notoriety was 0
- Refuelling from the Starport Services screen is now allowed while under Anonymous Access Protocol
- Power bounties are now cleared when the player leaves or defects from a power
- Power bounties are now included when cleaning a ship with Interstellar Factors
- Outfitting service is always open (where available) except when using anonymous access
- Fixed scans in settlements only giving one data material, apart from Guardian Blueprints which intentionally return one
- Fixed an issue where police will spawn in anarchy systems at a USS
Local News Reports
- Fixed the wrong ship name appearing in the top 5 bounty lists if a commander appears in more than one list
- Fixed ship bounties not being added to the top 5 bounty lists on login
- Fixed top 5 bounty list entries not expiring after 5 days
- Fixed superpower bounties not being added to the top 5 bounty list when issued
- Long distance passenger missions now properly allow the selection of a mission reward
- Fixed rank up missions not spawning
- Fixed some Search and Rescue missions not correctly reflecting the repair state of the Starport
- Fixed some mission-only cargo types not being available
- Delivery Wing mission payouts have been increased and the cargo requirement decreased
- Crew members now unlock trade data correctly when the helm scans a Nav Beacon
- Fixed localised strings where the localisation resources redirect to another text symbol
- Fixed missing "PayBounties" event
- Ensured commodity names are localised in CargoDepot interactions, and when scooping and dumping from SRV
- Fixed some factions having their influence displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a rare memory crash
- Fixed a connection issue that could occur near SYNUEFE VM-D C15-10 2 A
- Fixed a connection issue that could occur near planet surfaces
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Kill Warrant Scanner
- Fixed the tourist beacon issue where the beacons became misplaced
Weapons & Modules
- The damage values displayed for experimental weapons now more accurately represent the damage that they will deal against human vessels