Still no fix for NPCs still being fully functional when their powerplant is 0...
How about NPCs still fire at you while FSD is charging? A lot of the NPC behaviour is unrealistic:Thanks for the update Paul, and thanks to the team for the quick work!
If you mean them still functioning after taking the Power Plant to 0% then that is not a bug. It reduces the output of the PP by 50% and they are just good at managing it.
Every body comes back with his answer, they don't even understand what the bug is. It's frustrating.Not just functioning, but recharging shields, using SCBs, and firing weapons, even with a 0% PP. It's definitely a bug, and they acknowledged it in the known 3.1 issues thread.
We will be taking the galaxy servers down for the 3.1.1 update now. Expected downtime will be roughly 30 minutes. We will let you know on the forums and social media when they are back online.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed players not being able to hand in a mission after accepting certain mission 'wrinkles'
- Fixed some missions appearing incorrectly in the 'Requirements Not Met' section of the mission board
- Rearranged incorrectly placed internal power modules on the Alliance Chieftain, Alliance Challenger and Krait Mk.II
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dropping from Supercruise into a Covert Combat Mission USS
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dropping from Supercruise into an instance with a military installation
- Fixed disconnection issues around certain installations
- Fixed a "Jump Exceeds Fuel Use Limit" discrepancy when using a Guardian FSD Booster with FSD Injection or white Dwarf/Neutron star boosts
- Reinstated installations that were causing crashes
On mentioning the co-pilot chairs in the Krait, as with any other ship with more than one seat, it's always disappointing that we can't put npc crew in them, but while i've flown several ships with a second and indeed constantly empty seat, i've now two empty seats in my new Krait...You want them to remove the copilot chairs and replace them with pony stalls? You know what ponies do in their stalls, right? In zero-G (or random G when performing maneuvers), that would make for quite the mess.
Before throwing sentences like this please have at least minimal knowledge about the game. NPCs are firing SCBs and regaining shields while firing large weapons or railguns with 0%. No, it is not "working as intended". People were thinking that initially but it was debunked already.its not a bug. Powerplasnt at 0 just means they are at 50% power.... it is actually working as intended
Wrong.its not a bug. Powerplasnt at 0 just means they are at 50% power.... it is actually working as intended
AFAIK, if you go into outfitting, and go into any module menu (ie core, optional etc) and sort it there, that sorting sticks with the stored modulesYay!
Now, if we can just get stored modules to be sorted by size or name or anything other than random.
Please Please for the love of God Please. Searching thru 150 modules is a pain.
It used to be by size, right? just put it back that way. I have no other negative comment about anything else. Just that.
Love this game 100%, I'll love it 120% if the Stored Modules are better.
How are they avoiding the bootup time on most modules then?NPCs are just really, really, good at managing pips - and i dare say dis/enabling modules