Patch Notes Update Update 3.1.3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

As you will have seen, we have taken the galaxy servers down to deploy the 3.1.3 update. Here are the patch notes:

Fixes and Improvements
  • Fixed an issue where AI ships could incorrectly attack each other
  • Fixed Thargoid Massacre and Illegal Massacre missions not spawning USS's when they should
  • Fixed an issue where Faction Bounties were being awarded in PvP instead of Power Bounties
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs were not aligning with the correct side and engaging in Powerplay Military Strike Zones

In the past, we usually get three minor updates after a major update, and then updates stop until the next major update. I hope you'll reconsider this approach, as there are still many bugs that remain unfixed. I'll happily accept 3.1.4 next week, and 3.1.5 the following week, etc. as long as is necessary to fix everything in the "known issues" list (which itself is incomplete).

Thank you!

Last edited:
Help - 20 Seconds life support remaining. Insufficient power with everything but life support disabled

I started up 3.1.3 I'm in my Krait in a HAZ RES in Ki, fighting a gunship when everything goes offline. Not enough power, I've done a reboot repair...nothing fixed, I've disabled everything except life support and still not enough power

Anyone else got this ?

Greetings Commanders!

As you will have seen, we have taken the galaxy servers down to deploy the 3.1.3 update. Here are the patch notes:

Fixes and Improvements
  • Fixed an issue where AI ships could incorrectly attack each other
  • Fixed Thargoid Massacre and Illegal Massacre missions not spawning USS's when they should
  • Fixed an issue where Faction Bounties were being awarded in PvP instead of Power Bounties
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs were not aligning with the correct side and engaging in Powerplay Military Strike Zones

What you forgot to add to the patch note was the serious reward nerf of the outbreak aid wing mission rewards. Pointless doing wing missions for rewards that are less than the cost of buying what you need to complete the mission

Help - 20 Seconds life support remaining. Insufficient power with everything but life support disabled

I started up 3.1.3 I'm in my Krait in a HAZ RES in Ki, fighting a gunship when everything goes offline. Not enough power, I've done a reboot repair...nothing fixed, I've disabled everything except life support and still not enough power

Anyone else got this ?

Start by synthesising more life support so your ship doesn’t blow up. Then do a hard reset of the game...

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
When are you going to fix the NPCs spawning at players' assigned dock? And reapply the change to make Engineer stations always appear on top of the "Contacts" list, which for some reason has gone back to its old state?

In the past, we usually get three minor updates after a major update, and then updates stop until the next major update. I hope you'll reconsider this approach, as there are still many bugs that remain unfixed. I'll happily accept 3.1.4 next week, and 3.1.5 the following week, etc. as long as is necessary to fix everything in the "known issues" list (which itself is incomplete).

Thank you!

Thought you were toodle-pipping?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom