Patch Notes Update Update 3.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I noticed the new Billboard Art. Absolutely Fantastic! And SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN BUG FIXES!

I'm so glad you didn't listen to those y commanders who want the game to actually work, when we can all OOH and AAH at the new Billboards as we dock!

Way To Go FDev! WooHoo!

I love you! I really do!

We are aware of the crash issue with multiple SRV's on console. We will have information about this specific issue as soon as possible.

PS4 players confirmed the SRV bug is still happening in the latest patch:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...still-broken?p=6956725&viewfull=1#post6956725

Two CMDRs landed with SRVs deployed. Third CMDR lands ship (so far so good); deploys SRV; a few seconds where we text chat; then PSN Blue Screen of Death, and everyone kicked to XMB.

When you transfer cargo from the SRV (like salvage canisters, the SRV still acts like the cargo bay is full, even though it is showing empty in the inventory.

This message does not compile. My end says ") expected". Could you please have a look at it again? Thanks.

I noticed the new Billboard Art. Absolutely Fantastic! And SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN BUG FIXES!

I'm so glad you didn't listen to those y commanders who want the game to actually work, when we can all OOH and AAH at the new Billboards as we dock!

Way To Go FDev! WooHoo!

I love you! I really do!

If that's sarcasm, it is not really required. There's quite a list of bug fixes in this release. I wish there was more, but I kinda expect Q4 to be big one to solve lot of big ones.

And holo ads contest was very nice and entries were very good. Not sure I understand saltness here.

Way To Go FDev! WooHoo!

I love you! I really do!

That reads like gibberish, Jibberish. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Also, uhm, if the people creating bilboards (and some have been made by the community, by the way) would try to fix bugs, that might not end well. Just sayin'.

Way To Go FDev! WooHoo!

I love you! I really do!

A great success, it's true

:rolleyes:

...or they're working on the Q4 update, which is more logical as it sounds pretty huge.
That said, adding another piece to a Guardian "puzzle" that makes zero sense to begin with, is not content.

Why can't you just give us some incentive to use the Guardian tech besides FSD booster? Like if you're really lazy, just make the goids drop some massive loot? Like literally just a ton of raw mats in a condensed "thargoid material clump" kinda way (so you don't have to spend a day hoovering them with your scoop) and maybe some data or what not. _Something_

edit: adding something positive; kudos to art and audio teams for the new fighters. Nice work.

given that 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 are CONTENT (more or less) updates,
i wonder if there will be 3.4 Update that brings the promised fixes to core gameplay (including bugfixes for all that what broke along the way)

just for example - they promised to overhaul the mining profession, yet they have shown only NEW mining stuff, and explicit told us that the current mining mechanics stay as they are.

Alex, noticed your efforts were rewarded, congrats... I still need some time to sulk though cos none of mine were selected. :p :D
LOL - sulking permitted - I was in a bit of a grump yesterday 'cos the interiors of the new Guardian fighters looked (and sounded) just like the others .... not even a blue HUD - but the holo-ads cheered me up.

I dared to ask during the life stream whether FD ever considered integrating EDEngineer into the game and only received a frosty nothing. Meanwhile I'd like to reject this request as right now the new update of EDEngineer arrived. This guy is so fast I guess with FD doing the job would mean 2 extra weeks at least. :p

We only can hope he'll never give up on this project...
Thanks for posting this.

Greetings Cmdrs. I know I asked this yesterday, but I am still unsure of the answer. What was the name of the new populated system FD mentioned during the live stream? I can't seem to find it. It sounded like they said Leesee or some such thing. Thanks.

I'm sorry but I have reported bugs multiple times after the release of multiple updates, the same bugs btw, and nothing's been done with it.
How many times do I have to report a bug until it's been checked out?

Yeah I have to agree with this sadly. I have spent a lot of time reporting bugs in the past and honestly feel that they have just been ignored even when I've proven that something isn't working right/well. So I now don't bother reporting bugs because I have very little time spare in my life and can't spend it doing anything unproductive (like writing this message!). Clearly we're the testers which is one approach, but if that's the case, then all reported bugs must be fully addressed and not just ignored or these testers will quickly lose faith and invest their time elsewhere.

just for example - they promised to overhaul the mining profession, yet they have shown only NEW mining stuff, and explicit told us that the current mining mechanics stay as they are.

?

So the asteroid explosion concept they've shown is something that will be tacked on the current pathetic mining mechanics rather than replace them?

REALLY now Frontier?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sXT0YvgghE

They will fix it all right. The problem is not if they will fix it. The problem is why it happened. All Q team is fired for cost cutting? Did they build update 3 in a week? (Crusader looks like a day's work, mesh taken from Chieftain and tweaked a bit).

Even yesterday in the live feed those things showed up IN THE LIVE FEED and your guys ignored them! (but they noticed all right as seen in their faces)
The release went as is.

... it is scary Frontier people. Looks like you are abandoning ship.

SC is not even out (or ever), your only competition (in the general area of "space gaming" - not directly competing) is NMS, which after such a huge screw-up on release, now has MANY MANY more active players (and sales).
X4 is coming.

Are you going to react FOR REAL, or just concentrate on fixes about dinosaurs peeing properly?
I have high hopes about Q4 and possible next premium content. Or last hopes.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom