Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There seems to be two unrelated threads here. I have no comment on the latest version changes but I am having problems playing the game with frequent screen freezing and disconnects since last Friday. It seems like others are experiencing similar issues so would it not be best to put these into a new thread and then the FD guys may realise that although the message is that the servers are OK, they clearly aren't. Sorry if I spoil someone's Christmas.

Fix the damn connection errors , update server or something because that is the most annoying thing ever i cant even normally dock to a station sometimes, launch to SC, jump a system all the time this god damn connection error issues.

ED so messed up atm its almost imposible to play and enjoy
i am wondering when some wizzkid is going to bomb the servers with DDos or what ever hack
who knows maybe they are on it already and causing the connection faillures

Can't play on my West Coast server presently. Matchmaker / Adjudication Server disconnects. I'm sure it will pass. Funny though, the new patch is supposed to include fixes for Matchmaker / Adjudication Server disconnects. I put up with it because I love the game.

Fix the servers!!!!
hyQanWt.png

Wah. Can't get out of SC due to Adjudication Server disconnects. Santa Clara, CA.

Strange, it works fine from home, San Jose, CA.

Company firewall doesn't like the Adjudication Server IP address? LOL they don't want us playing...

Typical annoying day in ED
1. Random freeze of game in rush hours, most probably due to potatoServers
2. Connection errors, well in general ruin your mission plan and you need start all over again. Invite wing, share mission, continue and then your friend is kicked, he get back so you invite to wing share again and another one is KICKED AGAIN! :E. AHA! This time he can't join because of problem with instancy... so you can't see him and he is kicked from wing.
3. Wingman target is not working, oh my god, why why why?! BETA folks reported that several times!

Well at least we can leave friends away and go dig out more Void Opals, more MORE MOAAREA Credits ;) f*k credits, I want to play with friends without heaving frustration growing every 10min

Yeah I'm a dad and my son wants to play with Multi Crew but we keep getting thrown off. It's very frustrating, and we're on the same LAN! Both on Steam! He was grinding and grinding to get a Crusader and now we find we can't share in it :( Just wanted to do a little bounty farming, very sad :(

And on my PC here at work, I can't get to the Adjudication Server at all when it comes to approaching bases of any kind. It throws me off 100%, and I can't see any way to fix it. :(

A status update on the server issues would be appreciated. I understand people are off on vacation this time of year but c'mon. I haven't seen any acknowledgement that there even ARE issues.

Seriously. Haven't been able to get past the main menu for 3 days now in San Diego, CA.

Opened a ticket, hopefully someone will turn the server off and on again so I can finally connect.

Having issues with the Transaction Server disconnecting and booting me from the game. Happens on *every* jump (whether system jump or super cruise). Never had a problem before today. (I know, I should consider myself lucky...) Server status says "ok" so... ::boggle::

been having intermittent connection errors for the last few hours but now every time i set down in smeaton port i get kicked due to a connection error. what is going on with these servers, i'm not sure how i'm going to be able to get ready for DW2 if i can't even land in a station without being kicked out of the game.

4 years and the stability of the game is worse now than when it launched. I mean really Fdev, get your crap together already. Even for a P2P (which was a terrible design choice to save money) game, the instability is much worse than expected. I appreciate the new content but that appreciation is subject to me actually being able to play the game without multiple periods each day where I can't enter supercruse or jump systems without a crash, endless blue tunnels, freezes and crashes for no reason at all (Ie: just flying in supercruse or normal space in solo and CTD). With the stability like it is since 3.3 I don't dare go into open as it must be even worse there. For this stuff to happen on rare occasions is understandable but for all these things to happen multiple times a day, every single day since 3.3 is not acceptable. The fact that the server status shows "OK" when all this is happening is laughable, but the fact that no one from FDEV has stepped up in an official capacity, addressed the issue head on and told the players how it is being fixed is the worst part of it all.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom