Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.03

Looks like something broke :)

Yeah, I was just coming here to report this. It doesn't even need to be from the FSS. If you just drop into a system with a close belt, it'll just loop the discovery messages for the clusters over and over.

I can assure you that i already had this before this latest patch. Actually it was always like this for me, at least since the beginning of January, seeing overlapping messages due to several clusters on a single asteroid belt.

I can assure you that i already had this before this latest patch. Actually it was always like this for me, at least since the beginning of January, seeing overlapping messages due to several clusters on a single asteroid belt.
But does it stop now when all those clusters are reported? Or does it continue ad infinitum?

The new patch is spamming me with system scan complete/discovered.... text messages and voice. really annoying.

It happens just after you scan any body in a system. BTW after completing a body scan you get the spam and the body in system map lose the skin.

Computer voice disabled to not get crazy

Last edited:
Nothing. Relax.

So failed my mission and reputation status lost because mission expired during patch. I was already in the station and about to land to give the goods I had collected:-(

Please some more notice somehow about the patches and the consequences of not having missions completed before the patch.

Exploration

• Planets that have not been mapped by the player should no longer display the blue mapped effect

What about planets that HAVE been mapped by the player and still show the blue mapped effect in external camera view?
Kinda ruins the immersion. ;)

4yfiSlQ.jpg

^^. Not a big fan of that effect. It’s not nice, and completely blocks the view.

Flimley

Last edited:
^^. Not a big fan of that effect. It’s not nice, and completely blocks the view.

Flimley

I only use analysis mode as a "one-two" button press to activate the DSS. I use the disable analysis mode button to exit the DSS, as I actively hate this "matrix blue planet" effect when looking out my window. It's great in the DSS, but that's where it belongs, not in "real space".

Then again, I'd turn off all augmented reality if I could :p

Last edited:
OMG has anyone used the discovery scanner in a system with a roid belt yet? I have unending notifications in the info widow about sytem xxxx A Belt Cluster 1, sytem xxxx A Belt Cluster 2, sytem xxxx A Belt Cluster 3, etc. and it just loops around and around :( I have been out of that system for ages but it wont stop. I went back to the menu and back in solo... still there.

Hoorah! it shut up at last!

Last edited:
Top Bottom