Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.03

Seems that this update is causing a host of new BGS bugs in elections and influance .
the more poll missions you do the more your lose the election.

Before the update we where winning 2 elections after the update we lost our victory stats to defeat . even though we increased efforts in poll misions.

If this keeps going on that every update causes so manny problems for BGS and factions a lot of players will quit.

This would explain a lot. And as a BGS player I can say I'm getting fed up with wasting my time.

I've been encountering a different version of the "System Mapping Complete" (or whatever the exact message is) after scanning a body with the DSS. It constantly spams not only the text of system mapping having been completed, but the COVAS also spams you with audio of said map completion. I didn't experience it until about 30 minutes ago; before then, I had mapped two unmapped bodies for the sake of testing out the "First Mapped by..." tag to see if I showed up, and all was well (this was about 45 mins to an hour ago).

I've been encountering a different version of the "System Mapping Complete" (or whatever the exact message is) after scanning a body with the DSS. It constantly spams not only the text of system mapping having been completed, but the COVAS also spams you with audio of said map completion. I didn't experience it until about 30 minutes ago; before then, I had mapped two unmapped bodies for the sake of testing out the "First Mapped by..." tag to see if I showed up, and all was well (this was about 45 mins to an hour ago).

The game is unplayable due to that for me.

I just downloaded a 256.8 mb patch from steam for ED.

what was it? no notes anywhere and i was already on 3.3.03 from the jan 24th patch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom