Users Feedback wanted!

I wrote in a other threat in a answer this:

"Sometimes I think, that users only want to get, but never want to give .... .....any feedback of each hard and complex work from Creators.
.... Yes, we all creators are not be Star-creators, we don't be Superstars and diddn't have prominent names, but we all spend much times for our hobbies and we are those guys, that let this game life!"

Only your Feedback, and maybe devs too, will this creators let do their hobbies and do sharing that stuff and let forums life.

You could hate me now, but thats it what some creators do thinking!

Oh, Samplerocker , i understand your feeling , but i think users are so disappointed by the way Planco is going that they are sickened to be let down by Frontier and Devs !
I presume lot of players have stopped playing the game (i am one of them !) , the forum is nearly inactive (less tchat than a year ago !) , that why users are not giving you feedback as you want and as you deserve it . I think it's Planco "depression" cause people are waiting for something which don't come ! It has nothing to do with your creation which are very good ( i already tell you that !) .So, don't be bitter with the players , if Planco goes on and brings new things, the fun will come back and the comments too .That's what i hope , but i'm not very optimistic , so DON'T STOP YOUR CREATIONS......please! Thanks .(y)

I recall that the same thing occurred with UGC in RCT3.

I think that as gecaum pointed out, there's less interest in the game (also caused by now having Planet Zoo to play, for some people), and also that, while I think everyone appreciates what is created, not every creation is useful for every person, so they don't download and may not comment. The Workshop also tends to display TMTK items along with park, ride and structure blueprints, so they tend to get lost or overlooked sometimes. Personally I don't always have anything really to offer as feedback...I like the item, but as I'm not currently someone who makes TMTK items I don't have much to comment about other than a 'thumbs up' and perhaps a thank you for sharing. Afraid I'm just as guilty as anyone for downloading something and just offering a thumbs up.

For me in RCT3 I never made any CS for others, I made it for myself and for those like citytrader who I was working on a park project with, so I never worried much about feedback or comments. I shared what I made with everyone else later.

I do agree that the devs have pretty much seemed non-existent when it comes to TMTK. It's been kind of a "here, you wanted it, so here it is, we're done now" feeling, which is sad because the potential for community-made assets has never been met.

I just want to add , that you don't have to worry about "no comments " , which do not justify your hard work , cause the game has became "unplayable " ( FPS pitifully dropping under 10FPS with large parks : my big western park is 7 !!!!:mad: ) with their Cobra Engine , unless you have a tiny park . So that players , as i said above , have lost their "playing taste ". Knowing that TMT items are rather "heavy" ( 'in general !) , and the Engine rather "week" , this lead players to disinvolve from the game - which is understandable - So , what I can advise you ( if you allow it !) ...is to stand at your creations ( the opposite of what I was saying above ...) while waiting for PLanco 2 (If it really come one day !!!! ) which , i hope , would have a more, more ,stronger Engine .
So long .(y)

Last edited:
Maybe you should just see the number of subscribers to your items as feedback. And there are quite a few of them.

In most online shops the positive comments are mostly bought anyway.

And sorry to the mods, but one question in Germany: Samplerocker, wo kommst du her? Einfach nur Neugierde.

RE: Planco Depression

Yup, I am there. It's one reason I haven't made anything lately TMTK or just BP.

I too wish more people would comment and vote, but as someone who rarely comments, I just vote, sometimes it can be hard to think what to say or you get tired of writing the same thing over and over. I tend to only comment when I have something specific to say.

It's not just the lack of feedback, after the last update the LODs were changed and now some of my assets are broken, i can't even fix them cause the animation bug that's been in the tmtk for pretty much 366 days is still there. Of course i get the backlash and not the people who should have fixed this issue a long time ago.

Also, with people being so picky and choosing by personal preference, they still don't take the five minutes to even credit you in their blueprints or pictures.
I see so many pics and screenshots with my items in them, no even a single mention by any of them.
A few weeks back i had a discussion in one of the Discord groups, and people were mad at me for expressing my critical views on the matter.
One user said "oh so what, your items are the most used in my parks, if you ever delete them i'll hate you forever"
That user, btw, hasn't left a single comment on any of my items and rather mentions her friends when it comes down to tmtk items, do i get any credit? Of course not, i'm so unthankful.

Making tmtk assets for the community, to me it feels like a complete waste of time and therefore i stopped investing my time into it.
And before you start, yes ALL my works are a labour of love and i did therm cause i loved doing them. But for someone who creates assets that are on par with the PlanCo-own assets, and for being kicked down all the time, especially when you are vocal about it. There isn't a single reason that would make me bother going back into asset creation.

And trust me, the loss is not on me, but on the people who would like to see more. I have a long list of scrapped items that will never make it into the workshop.

If people are rather into the type of creators, mostly blueprint creators, who make a few blueprints and sulk up to everyone, and in return even become "featured creators"
i don't see any reason to create great content. And to be perfectly blunt, the only thing that would ever make me get back to it would be financial compensation. It's my precious time that i could spend with less frustrating things. And seeing how the Youtube Club rakes in thousands of $ a months by just talking and not actually taking fair measure on
quality but only care for their network of friends, yeah what's the point.

What's most funny is, i'm actually considered on of the very best creators around by the competition and yet it's the people who just copy the ideas or make blueprints who get the "thank you" for that, and i'm not even being credited.

But hey i'll just rather shut up because no one likes opinion. Apparently i'm unthankful for speaking up and pointing out the flaws, ever since tmtk was introduced.

So yeah, don't expect any more assets from me. But i'm still nice enough to not just delete them off the workshop. (and if i did, people would all of a sudden speak up and drown me in the next sh**storm. They always have the time to complain, curiously enough)

But rest assured, the items you all could be seeing from me, you can't even imagine. And don't blame me for them not being in existence, you should rather ask yourselves whether you maybe should have applied fair treatment towards quality and craftsmanship, and not judging by who is the nicest on the Discords and forums. ¯\(ツ)

There are two saying everyone should stick by "credit where credit's due" and "Kick the dog, it will stick around. Diminish it of food and it will wander off eventually"

And for the ones who still don't get it, here is some numbers:

My still unfinished set of Neon letters, being the most complicated tmtk assets and the envy of every content-based game out there, take a workload of around 850 work hours at "full speed".
A regular worker with an average work week of 35 hours (that's a 7 hour work day, 5 days a week) would need over 24 weeks FULL TIME to complete it.
When i worked on PlanCo assets, i've spent up to 90 hours per week on my assets, whenever i could make the time. (i have to feed myself, too, you know)
And compared to others who didn't remotely spend that time creating blueprints or tmtk items, who rather socialized and sulked up to everyone to come across all nice,
i got nothing out of that. I've worked on high profile projects in my lifetime, NDA's, my skill isn't in question to anyone. I've had industry veterans drop their jaws upon seeing my work.
I'm a music producer, 3D artist and everything graphics- and sound- wise feels easy for me to achieve. Yet, as i'm apparently not socializing enough, all i ever got for my talents was a kick in the "behind" and even worse, my work being copied and my achievements being ignored altogether, with others taking the credit for my creations. The consequence of that is a ceasement of creation. No one sees what they miss out on, fair enough, but i can assure you, it's more than is fathomable, this includes inventions in the technical field, which i painfully learned to store securely after being a victim of industry espionage, so no other entity than me can ever gain access to them.

Last edited:
Wanted you to know I read your post ArtiX and appreciate your sharing. It gives one pause and some things to stop and think about.

.>Daddy Poe<.< well to be honest I don't really play Planco. I get bored placing bits rather quickly, and don't have enough motivation to Finnish park projects without some kind of contest to drive a end result. Once tmtk came out I was like hmm, Something I actually do enjoy doing. My shop is full of random things and animals because of community request from many channels. Its more satisfying to create the object. I don't care about the comments or usage. but I did get excited when I seen tmtk items used in a more positive direction by streamers. I'm more amazed at the total downloads for these things. Its actually not frontiers fault as to why you don't get comments. Its more as to how steams workshop is set up. If your in the search with the tmtk checked. Most users just need to click on the green plus on your clip art to dl your object. and not many actually view your object page. but, my main motivator is running a help channel to get more people into creating tmtk stuffs. I rather enjoy helping people learn the fun of asset creation. :) What you learn here can be used in other games you enjoy playing, for me that is a bigger motivator. Life is a emotional roller coaster, funny so is this game. Alone its depressing but together Its a Blast XD Weeeeeee <3 Natural goof XD >.< So hard to be serious >.> Perhaps more sarcasm is in order XD

Top Bottom