Very upset customer

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
lol the mod deleted their own post.

and lily...

something like that... how about this...

"We are sorry that (steam/our own ridiculous rules) makes us do these things. please forgive us and keep giving us money periodically."

So, according to your quote, you already received the demanded apology.

I'm glad everything worked out ok.

Thank-you for the apology/clarification (however it made its way back to me through steam), I'll keep it in mind that your steam mods aren't controlled by you.

sollisb

Banned
Pics from the 3.3 beta or it didn't happen. Prove to me that I'm blind please.

As has already been stated, your Notoriety is visible and has been, since it's launch.

While there are is a lot to learn in Elite, and not a lot of it is documented, the best approach is to ask her on the forums or google, youtube etc etc.

Demanding apologies is going to fail in two areas; 1. Demanding apologies is met with stern resistance, and 2. Fdev don't do apologies.

It's a great VR spectacle and indeed, if you are new, there is an experience there waiting for you to develop in the game. Realise, Elite is what 'you' make of it, not what people here tell you do or even the marketting hype. Elite is best experienced on your terms.

A few tips;

Never ever fly your ship unless you can afford to lose it and have enough to rebuy it.
Never ever fly in open-mode unless you fully understand what that means. (Bring a moisturiser and baby wipes)
There's a lot, a really lot of lot, to learn. Go easy, it'll all come to make sense, eventually.
There is no auction house etc etc

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom