[Video] How to land on a planet?!

You could do it that way, or you could do it like this:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UJet425nU[/video]

Both work, but mine is less expensive.

The Replicated Man

T
Just goes to show that there is not much content to work with in Elite anymore. Sniff.

Like your videos and humor Yamiks, just wish there was more stuff to talk about and make videos on :p

Hi Yamicks

I just subscribed to your Utube channel. This video was the one that got me hooked. Now I'm of to get my free Anaconda.

Edit: (In my Mamba with the Targoid Neutron Scoop mods at level 9).

Last edited:
This would have been less poignant if I wasn't currently out collecting stuff for the Guardian modules.

Landing at Guardian sites: No, no, no, no, yes, actually no, no, no, ye..., no, no, no, no, yesno, no, no...

Highly optimistic and slightly stubborn, I went to HD 63154 in the Mamba. Then after half an hour of looking for blue dots, while denting the paint job, I went a couple of hundred light years back to the closest station and picked up a DBX. Then I could almost land on the machine.

OT: The DBX has room for two SRVs and since this is my first SRV "training" I need those. Going back now for my 5th attempt. I hate those sentinels shooting at you, when the stupid SRV is upside down. It's NOT FAIR! [noob]

This would have been less poignant if I wasn't currently out collecting stuff for the Guardian modules.

Landing at Guardian sites: No, no, no, no, yes, actually no, no, no, ye..., no, no, no, no, yesno, no, no...

Drives me mad when it does that. Trying to land, find a blue dot and gently drop down on it.

Planet: "You're only supposed to look at it! I'm taking it away now!".

Last edited:
Top Bottom