[Video] New mining "GOLD RUSH" 60-130mil/h

Well despite the nerf bait video, FDEV says it's fine.

The price is due to a specific alignement of states and hotspots will deplete as they are mined.

Aka enjoy while it lasts.

Last edited:
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but this game is in serious need of a redenomination. Everything above 100mil/h just starts sounding distasteful.
Or, when they introduce capital ships, first off make them expensive, secondly, make it expensive to expand, modify, and repair them. That way, there's a need and reason to have well paying jobs to maintain and keep a mega ship.

The fun thing about this is that, in time, it will nerf itself. It's a true gold rush; rings are persistent and they deplete. When it's gone it's gone, and players will have to explore to find rich deposits in the future.

The fun thing about this is that, in time, it will nerf itself. It's a true gold rush; rings are persistent and they deplete. When it's gone it's gone, and players will have to explore to find rich deposits in the future.

Yes, providing that the BGS principles which lead to these gold rushes are sound, they can only enrich the game. Will's response above is the right one.

Last edited:
Or, when they introduce capital ships, first off make them expensive, secondly, make it expensive to expand, modify, and repair them. That way, there's a need and reason to have well paying jobs to maintain and keep a mega ship.

No. CR shouldn't be the limiting factor here like it is in so many other MMOs, mats is where it's at. If you have no mats, no ship will do much for you.

Mining with this becomes really good..this is what I wanted to see for a long time, so I want to share the good things + if it helps others : even better! (this case it's to help others more)

But hey.. i guess that's clickbait when Yamiks is positive.

Should I go back to just calling out the bad things..then they say I'm bitter,salty,etc... make up your minds ppl!

I read this in your voice and it was glorious.

Don't let the pointless rambling of others get to you.

Been in a void opal hotspot for an hour and a half. Not a single crackable rock. Either rnjesus hates me or the fix is in...

Terrible guide.

3 sesmic and just 1 blaster?? Probly you not aware, but more blasters means more chunks per deposit. Aint figured that yet?

Thats plain blasphemy. Extreme inefficent indeed.

Vindelanos isnt depending on clickbait pennies.

BREAKING BREAKING PEOPLE EARN CREDITS BY DOING THING IN A GAME AT THE SAME SPEED PEOPLE EARN CREDITS DOING DIFFERENT THING IN SAME GAME! DOCTORS HATE THIS EXPLOIT!

Exigious made a joke like this about a fast way to gain materials in one of his livestreams. 'Devs hate it'.

yes... people should play the game and find their own places to make cash and this eliminates this area... Its like giving peoples bank info to everyone just because you have that kind of power. Its just annoying because we cant have good things since people like you do this thing called "ruining it for everyone"

yes... people should play the game and find their own places to make cash and this eliminates this area... Its like giving peoples bank info to everyone just because you have that kind of power. Its just annoying because we cant have good things since people like you do this thing called "ruining it for everyone"

well that's a warped way of thinking, but ok...sure.. what's stopping you ffrom going out and playing the game the way you want it?

Top Bottom