[Video] Thargoid CAPITAL ship, COMETS, mining fighters, new ships & more!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Comets have been in the game since launch. I held a race in a system with a comet in over 3 1/2 years ago. We even found the comet and dropped out in it's sphere of influence.

None of this is news, and you have 0 proof that anything in the game files are a sign of things to come. Especially if you fail to realise that at least one of those things is already there.

Business as usual then.

Those could be cancelled features or just place holders. Remember those videos that were hidden in the files that everyone got excited about thinking we were going to get mission packs? Nothing came out of those either.
Nothing has come of those yet. They may still come to something though. I thought they were going to be the premium content that was planned, but that could have all been bundled into the next big update and if that is Elite Feet, then that would fit in rather well.

Comets have been in the game since launch. I held a race in a system with a comet in over 3 1/2 years ago. We even found the comet and dropped out in it's sphere of influence.

None of this is news, and you have 0 proof that anything in the game files are a sign of things to come. Especially if you fail to realise that at least one of those things is already there.

Business as usual then.
simply : YES.
Still find it all interesting, don't you?

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Cool! Do you have a star system name and image of the comet? Would love to check it out in-game

You won't see it in game as there are no visual representations of comets. It is something I have asked about at every Lavecon, and was also cheeky enough to ask DBOBE once too :)

But you should visit the Pareco system for one example. Apart from anything else it's a place like no other. You can still visit the comet though, if you can pick it out.

simply : YES.
Still find it all interesting, don't you?

Not your video no, sorry. I couldn't bring myself to watch all of it.
I was presented with some information though (the word comets in your thumbnail), I just checked the information before commenting on it.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom