News Vintage & World's Fair Bundle - Coming Thursday 25th!

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Good morning to my favourite game developers ever! Thank you for such a wonderful game. The community seems to be growing by the second as they pulled into a game they will never leave! I love the game so much that I am going to be sharing the positivity on my new YouTube channel! I might even do a video with all the uses for the individual pieces in the pack! I am so exited as I have never done YouTube before! Please could you inform me about the use of the planet coaster theme tracks in videos. I would love to use them as they sound amazing. Thank you
So glad your enjoying the game! You can use any and all sound tracks in your videos. (y)

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Hi everyone!

Just to answer a few quick questions, we've released an update alongside the DLC today, you can read the full notes here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/vintage-worlds-fair-bundle-out-now.565988/

This has a fix for the flickering trees mentioned in this thread as well! There is an option to turn off vandalism in the game, it's called "security features" and upon checking on our end it does stop vandalism. If you're still experiencing it after that then absolutely let us know on the issue tracker so the support team can investigate further!

Similar to on the PC version of Planet Coaster, there isn't an option to stop vending machine or ATM breakdowns in the game.

Hope this helps!

Hi everyone!

Just to answer a few quick questions, we've released an update alongside the DLC today, you can read the full notes here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/vintage-worlds-fair-bundle-out-now.565988/

This has a fix for the flickering trees mentioned in this thread as well! There is an option to turn off vandalism in the game, it's called "security features" and upon checking on our end it does stop vandalism. If you're still experiencing it after that then absolutely let us know on the issue tracker so the support team can investigate further!

Similar to on the PC version of Planet Coaster, there isn't an option to stop vending machine or ATM breakdowns in the game.

Hope this helps!

Vandalism seem to still be happening for some odd reason on xbox series x, as a request though can we get an option to turn off vending machine and atm breakdown on PC and Console

And can we please get a fix for the frontier workshop to stop the auto unsub of items.

Top Bottom