Welcome to a Thursday, Commanders o7

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Sally? As far as I'm concerned, you can jump in anywhere, anytime and it will still put a smile on my face. Your sunny disposition, humor and all of those other things just make me smile..

A very happy Thursday to you too!

Well this is incredibly lovely!!! Good morning, Misha!!
I just sat here thinking....."know what? If this is weird...whatever. Gunna throw out some conversation with the Forum superstars".
Happy Thursday!

Lots of us here after the Thursday update. Servers went down for about 20 minutes AFTER the update was completed but seem to be working for now.

sallymorganmoore

Lots of us here after the Thursday update. Servers went down for about 20 minutes AFTER the update was completed but seem to be working for now.

It was just the regular 'Thursday Maintenance' tick this morning, Hooplah.
A little more "sweeping up" needed doing this time around though, so it did take a little longer than usual.

One_of_Our_Thursdays_is_Missing_cover.jpg

Thursday Next, then - first among sequels, it says on the cover. Coincidence? 🤔

Have a nice and pleasant day everybody, O7,
🙃

Am I allowed to do this? Casual, 'unrelated to announcements' Thursday forum post from a CM?
Will anyone even see it??
I don't see why this would be weird...right? Conventional isn't always necessarily the most exciting/beneficial way to do things, so I'll put myself on the line.

o7 Commanders! How are things going today, out in the Galaxy?
We're still working through your continued feedback and remain ever grateful for it.

Where you may ask questions here that I will probably sound like I'm replying to by copy/pasting from a textbook of 'Community Manager Canned Responses' (I'm not and never will be), I'm still here to listen to all things because you're important. There, I said it.

Have a great day today o7
Happy Thursday Sally!

I hope your day is sunny and bright up in Cambridge, as it is down here on the south coast of England!

o7

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Good morning Sally! o7

Some issue reports you might want to look at:
System maps of other systems show distances from barycenter rather than dropout star: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/40224
Render distance of glasses/sunglasses is very low: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/30279
Oh if we are playing that game. Could you look at this PS5 issue?

I know console is not the priority now but, there is some nasty game breaking bugs affecting PS5 which seems difficult to diagnose.

o7

o7 Sally ... busy ALL day here and is time now to do now some shopping ... which is not exactly what I would prefer to do if I had choices to do so :) ... but I think will find some time for some "on foot" in game galaxy action later today and with supply of allot :coffee::coffee::coffee: :)

sallymorganmoore

Oh if we are playing that game. Could you look at this PS5 issue?

I know console is not the priority now but, there is some nasty game breaking bugs affecting PS5 which seems difficult to diagnose.

o7

No no, this is very important for me to take a look at - thanks for pushing it my way to keep track of :)

sallymorganmoore

o7 Sally ... busy ALL day here and is time now to do now some shopping ... which is not exactly what I would prefer to do if I had choices to do so :) ... but I think will find some time for some "on foot" in game galaxy action later today and with supply of allot :coffee::coffee::coffee: :)

Sounds like a very full day, Commander!!! o7 So great you'll find some time to run around in the Galaxy later! o7!!!

Hopefully the dev team are already aware of this (I had some contact with @Frontier_Help on twitter about it), but could you please check on the status of https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/40259 ? Whilst the 'docked' menu isn't acting as weird as it was in Update 4 it's still got a bug in Update 5.

I'll once more repeat my position that I don't think the behaviour even needed changing from "defaults to Refuel". That's always what I want to do first thing when docked.

Back
Top Bottom