Welcome to all Xbox One players!

You'll find the majority of the forum are the bring-our-new-neighbours-a-cake types. For a game like Elite there is a need to rely somewhat on the forums. There are plenty of guides and Twitch streams from which to learn, but nothing beats asking a question:)

Have fun out there and remember that now is the best time to make all your mistakes.

Thank you for giving a better insight on the community. I'm feeling even more welcome already. :)

Another old timer here (VIC-20 days) - but seemingly not the oldest!! This is definitely one of the more active game forums I frequent, I can barely keep up with the daily posts.

Oh yes. I'm another 40 year old veteran of 1984. Was so jealous when ED launched on PC. Our only PC is my good lady's work machine. But now I'm a very happy Commander. Loving it so far even with the freezes and crashes. Half way to a Cobra already and I haven't had a fight yet. This is what gaming is about.

Yet another new commander checking in. I have been playing since I got the game downloaded yesterday afternoon (it is now 0630ish) I have got to say this is the space game I have been looking for. Already have a viper and got it upgraded some. Looking forward to getting into some of the imperial ships soon.

CMDR Tallerious

Friends List

hello everyone, i just purchased elite for the x1 last night and i am excited to play this, i loved the trial and cant wait to see everything this game has to offer, if anyone wants to add me to their friends list just let me know and i can give u my gamertag
Hi deathcry, Im also looking for people to play with on xbone. I started playing on Beta for PC but my laptops not really up to spec so I was thrilled when I heard this was out on Xbox. Are you UK. Id be happy to add you. Happy hunting

New (ish) 47 yr old pilot reporting for duty 0\

Started with Elite on Spectrum 48k, moved t Amiga 500 with Frontier Elite then spent 8 yrs with a MMO monkey on me back playing EvE.
Now to be playing Elite again without a PC is a blessing, keep up the good work devs and c u in space fellow space muppets 8))

CMDR Darvin Felth

Smoking Whippets since 1967

Top Bottom