What animals would you like to see in JWE2? What is your wishlist?

1696206474648.png

1696206540804.png

Marine Crocodile for the lagoon.
1696206632061.png

Torvosaurus
1696206715705.png

Archaeopteryx​

1696206859415.png

1696207342968.png

There is a rumor about a direct sequel of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous called Jurassic World: Chaos Theory.

If the series is released next year, there is a possibility of new species added to this game.

Last edited:
There is a rumor about a direct sequel of Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous called Jurassic World: Chaos Theory.

If the series is released next year, there is a possibility of new species added to this game.

I saw it too.

It is true there was an untitled DreamWorks Animation project for Jurassic World. There was even a cast audition made back in at least May of 2022. Beyond that, that was all there was known about it until (likely) this year through a leak of a (now revealed) Allosaurus toy. But now, since the start of the New York Toy Fair a couples days ago, there’s stuff from Mattel they had there about a new animated TV series revealed at it called “Jurassic World Chaos Theory.” At least, that’s what Jurassic Outpost claimed first.

I’ll start talking more about it here in the forums once any official announcement and/or trailer is released, as I now firmly believe it is the same thing from the cast audition last year, and that it’ll see the light of day pretty soon.

Technically it is wrongly labeled as a river monster when it lived on the sea, Rhizodus would have been a better fit.
I get your point, but the reason that River Monster is mentioned is not because the animal lived in rivers, but because that is the name of the show it was featured on. I watch that show sometimes. Its interesting to watch. The man shown in front of the fossil is Jeremy Wade, a expert in various fishing methods and biologist. If you watch the video, he compares Xiphactinus to living freshwater fish species: the Goliath Tiger Fish and the Giant Tarpon, both of which he has caught.

I get your point, but the reason that River Monster is mentioned is not because the animal lived in rivers, but because that is the name of the show it was featured on. I watch that show sometimes. Its interesting to watch. The man shown in front of the fossil is Jeremy Wade, a expert in various fishing methods and biologist. If you watch the video, he compares Xiphactinus to living freshwater fish species: the Goliath Tiger Fish and the Giant Tarpon, both of which he has caught.
Oh I have seen the show, and the man does fishing on both salt and freshwater places.

Lambeosaurus is included in Prehistoric Kingdom, then why not this game?

Lambeosaurus will boost dinosaur variety especially when making the Dinosaur Park Formation. If this species is added; will it be better if the relationship between Lambeosaurus, Corythosaurus, and Parasaurolophus be a like relationship instead of a neutral one?

Centrosaurus look and behave nearly similar to Sinoceratops.

Lambeosaurus is included in Prehistoric Kingdom, then why not this game?

Lambeosaurus will boost dinosaur variety especially when making the Dinosaur Park Formation. If this species is added; will it be better if the relationship between Lambeosaurus, Corythosaurus, and Parasaurolophus be a like relationship instead of a neutral one?

Centrosaurus look and behave nearly similar to Sinoceratops.
I'm not sure what the relationships would be for the Lambeosaurus. As for Sinoceratops, the design of the model from the movie was never a favorite of mine. I always liked Centrosaurus growing up. And it would be a chance for Frontier to design another ceratopsian independent from the Jurassic films.

1696995579293.png
1696996400886.png

1696996605753.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the relationships would be for the Lambeosaurus. As for Sinoceratops, the design of the model from the movie was never a favorite of mine. I always liked Centrosaurus growing up. And it would be a chance for Frontier to design another ceratopsian independent from the Jurassic films.

View attachment 370031View attachment 370033
View attachment 370034

The thing is Sinoceratops and Centrosaurus lived in herds, using their nasal horn as defensive weapons.

It is the six long spikes on the top side of the frill that set Styracosaurus apart from Centrosaurus and Sinoceratops. Also, Styracosaurus is listed in the original novel version of Jurassic Park. Before Prehistoric Kingdom and Jurassic World: Evolution 1 & 2, Styracosaurus is included in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.

The Sinoceratops' cohabitation should remain constant as it is because I am fine with it having its own territory without sharing with other species.

If Centrosaurus is added, I would prefer it being able to share territory with Styracosaurus and Chasmosaurus regardless of its food preference.

@Jurassic Tyrant King I like some your suggestions, specifically Yangchuanosaurus, Saltasaurus, Postosuchus, Eustreptospondylus, Einiosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Masiakasaurus, Tarchia, Utah raptor, Gigantoraptor, Neovenator, Sinraptor, Plateosaurus, Lambeosaurus, Austroraptor, Shantungosaurus, Saurophaganax, Concavenator, and Maip. Kelmayisaurus, Wiehenvenator, Oxalaia, and Pycnonemosaurus seem to be known from limited remains.

@Jurassic Tyrant King I like some your suggestions, specifically Yangchuanosaurus, Saltasaurus, Postosuchus, Eustreptospondylus, Einiosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Masiakasaurus, Tarchia, Utah raptor, Gigantoraptor, Neovenator, Sinraptor, Plateosaurus, Lambeosaurus, Austroraptor, Shantungosaurus, Saurophaganax, Concavenator, and Maip. Kelmayisaurus, Wiehenvenator, Oxalaia, and Pycnonemosaurus seem to be known from limited remains.
Metriacanthosaurus and Megalosaurus are the same, but they still got added in JWE1&2 my friend. 🙂

The only animals I did not add are dubious species like Gojirasaurus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom