What animals would you like to see in JWE2? What is your wishlist?

Here are my top 5 DLC's I would really like to be made for JWE2. What do you guys think would you like to see any of these packs. Or any changes to the roster?. I really hope Frontier does consider this! Thank you Frontier for making the best dinosaur game in my opinion. I think these packs would be amazing additions too the roster!

(P.S I didn't include a Triassic Pterosaur because I am saving it for a Aviary DLC idea.)

Source: https://youtu.be/2dfqKgBogsY?si=SXMlCu_RwyYhC-0c

Adobe_20231103_231431.png

Last edited:
Theropods: 59
Neovenator Yangchuanosaurus, Saurophaganax, Alioramus, Archaeopteryx, Irritator, Microraptor, Ornitholestes, Tyrannotitan, Segisaurus, Procompsognathus, Megaraptor, Eoraptor, Anzu, Beipiaosaurus, Coelurus, Elaphrosaurus, Guanlong, Lythronax, Ornithomimus, Zhuchengtyrannus, Rugops, Teratophoneus, Nothronynchus, Daspletosaurus, Mapusaurus, Ichthyovenator, Rajasaurus, Pelecamimus, Austroraptor, Paraxenisaurus, Eocarcharia, Abelisaurus, Altispinax, Anchiornis, Caudipteryx, Citipati, Dakotaraptor, Deltadromeus, Lourinhanosaurus, Piatnitzkysaurus, Ceratosuchops, Dilong, Riparovenator, Oxalaia, Nanuqsaurus, Gorgosaurus, Siamosaurus, Siats, Skorpiovenator, Torvosaurus, Dromeosaurus, Pycnenomosaurus, Ilokelesia, Quilmesaurus, Maip- Macrothorax, Afrovenator, Bambiraptor, Sinotyrannus, Abelisaurus,

Sauropods and Prosauropods: 20
Argentinosaurus, Mussaurus, Plateosaurus, Shunosaurus, Ampelosaurus, Saltasaurus, Europasaurus, Jobaria, Brontosaurus, Datousaurus, Giraffatitan, Isisaurus, Paralititan, Dicraeosaurus, Sauroposeidon, Riojasaurus, Bajadasaurus, Supersaurus, Ultrasaurus, and Wintonotitan

Ceratopsians: 16
Microceratus, Centrosaurus, Protoceratops, Kosmoceratops, Diabloceratops, Zuniceratops, Einiosaurus, Micropachycephalosaurus, Aquilops, Psittacosaurus, Xenoceratops, Achelousaurus, Agujaceratops, Udanoceratops, Utahceratops, and Monoclonius

Armored Herbivores: 25
Miragia, Tuojiangosaurus, Dacentrurus, Lexovisaurus, Peloroplites, Saichania, Tarchia, Hoplitosaurus, Panoplosaurus, Antarctopelta, Chialingosaurus, Dravidosaurus, Edmontonia, Hesperosaurus, Acanthopholis, Gastonia, Animantarx, Borealopelta, Scelidosaurus, Stegouros, Prenocephale, Stegoceras, Tylocephale, and Gravitholus, and Goyocephale

Hadrosaurs, Ornithopods, and Iguanodonts: 24
Lambeosaurus, Altirhinus, Nipponosaurus, Camptosaurus, Hadrosaurs, Hypsilophodon, Nanosaurus, Shantungosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Thescelosaurus, Hypacrosaurus, Lesothosaurus, Brachylophosaurus, Callovosaurus, Gryposaurus, Saurolophus, uisaurus, Jaxartosaurus, Bactrosaurus, Barsboldia, Eolambia, Lurdusaurus, Ugrunaaluk, and Charonosaurus

Hybrids: 5
Spinoceratops, Spinoraptor, Carnoraptor, Ankylodocus, and Stegoceratops

Flying Reptiles: 12
Hatzegopteryx, Rhamphorynchus, Pterodactylus, Pterodaustro, Alanqa, Nyctosaurus, Anhanguera, Tupuxuara, Siroccopteryx, Guidraco, Zhejiangopterus, and Arambourgiania

Marine Creatures: 23
Ammonite, Futabasaurus, Coelacanth species, Megalodon, Tanystropheus, Xiphactinus, Ophthalmosaurus, Dolichorhynchops, Goronyosaurus, Pliosaurus, Rhomaleosaurus, Dakosaurus, Eurhinosaurus, Macroplata, Helicropion, Shastasaurus, Titanichthys, Chilea, Ceratodus, Eurypterus, Entelognathus, Cemeroceras, and Baculites

Others: 31
Deinosuchus, Sarchosuchus, Edaphosaurus, Postosuchus, Smilodon, Woolly Mammoth, Inostrancevia, Scutosaurus, Glyptodon, Megatherium, Sivatherium, Dire Wolf, Pacaeratherium, Daeodon, Cave Lion, Argentavis, Titanis, Gastornis, Pelagornis, Koolasuchus, Beelzebufo, Prionosuchus, Shringasaurus, Placerias, Platybelodon, Psephoderma, Megaloceros, Diplocaulus, Titanboa, Cave Bear, Woolly Rhino, American Cheetah, American Lion,

(All creatures that are mentioned in the database of jwe2 that I have not mentioned in my list)

Edit:
I took off Tarbosaurus, Concavenator, Utahraptor, and Gigantoraptor from my Theropod Wishlist
I added Abelisaurus to Theropods
I added American Cheetah and American Lion to Others

Last edited:
I heard about all the news and talk about Frontier's Layoffs. I would like to send my best wishes to the entire team. Best of luck. I hope that Frontier is able to weather the storm. Honestly I think that the only way for JWE2 to remain is perhaps raising the price on the DLC'S.

Regarding the future of the game. I've been told by alot of people that this DLC is the final one. I had an idea that might end the game with a BANG! How about a Complete Edition Expansion pack. With a lil bit of everything everyone is asking for. Like this. Would you like to see a Complete Edition Expansion Pack DLC?
Adobe_20231117_233900.jpg

Last edited:
I have posted my personal wishlist 3 months ago.

Top Bottom