What animals would you like to see in JWE2? What is your wishlist?

You choose your theming in Sandbox Mode, yes. If you're on PC, PS5 or Xbox Series X|S you can mix eras. If you're on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One you will have to choose one or the other.
I have another question: in the stream we saw that buildings can have a JP style, which is great, and I hope all buildings work like that, in challenge mode. How is the JP style you mentioned differnt from that? Will we still get a unique one with Visitors centre, raptor pen, San Diego Arena, the gate and the safari tour, and the classic JP fences? And the arrival helicopter?

1. Centrosaurus
2. Kosmoceratops
3. Archaeopteryx
4. Noripterus
5. Dsungaripterus
6. Liaoningopterus
7. Nyctosaurus
8. Pterodactylus
Pterodaustro
10. Rhamphorhynchus
11. Scaphognathus
12. Tapejara
13. Thalassodromeus
14. Tupandactylus
15. Tupuxuara
Ornithocheirus
17. Archelon
18. Eurhinosaurus
19.Elasmosaurus
20. Prognathodon
21. Tylosaurus
22. Metriohynchus
23. Geosaurus
24. Dakosaurus
25. Torvoneustes
26. Plesiosuchus
27. Protoceratops
28. Psittacosaurus
29. Zuniceratops
30. Einiosaurus
31. Wuerhosaurus
32. Tuojiangosaurus
33. Edmontosaurus annectens
34. Therizinosaurus
35. Nothronychus
36. Erlikosaurus
37. Segnosaurus
38. Plateosaurus
39. Massospondylus
40. Thescelosaurus
41. Tenontosaurus
42. Nothosaurus

43. Dimetrodon
44. Edaphosaurus
45. Estemmenosuchus
46. Gorgonops
47. Inostrancevia
48. Moschops
49. Scutosaurus
50. Shringasaurus
51. Deinosuchus
52. Sarcosuchus
53. Koolasuchus
54. Kaprosuchus
55.Ornithosuchus
56. Postosuchus
57. Saurosuchus
58. Fasolasuchus
60. Desmatosuchus
61. Microraptor
62. Placerias
63. Saltasaurus
64. Ampelosaurus
65. Argentinosaurus

66. Patagotitan
67. Sauroposeidon
68. Deinocheirus
69. Achelousaurus
Coronosaurus
71. Albertaceratops
72. Medusaceratops
Wendiceratops
74. Xenoceratops
75. Avaceratops
76. Alioramus
77. Daspletosaurus
78. Gorgosaurus.
79. Oviraptor
80. Concavenator
81. Australovenator
82. Leaellynasaura
83. Utahraptor
84. Liopleurodon
85. Eustreptospondylus
86. Ophthalmosaurus
Cryptoclidus

88. Cryolophosaurus
89. Monolophosaurus

Last edited:
Why don't we all stop at the idea of adding MORE animals for the sake of it and instead we focus on one each, but with a more complete behaviour spectrum? I'm already worried about 75 creatures at the idea they will all behave in the same way.

Why don't we all stop at the idea of adding MORE animals for the sake of it and instead we focus on one each, but with a more complete behaviour spectrum? I'm already worried about 75 creatures at the idea they will all behave in the same way.
Well, considering how closely related--and therefore similar--a lot of these animals are, there's going to be a lot of similar, if not identical behavior anyways... so it's kind of inevitable, regardless of the numbers...

Hey, hey, hey,

What a week it's been. I'm super excited for these next few months to pass by so that Evolution 2 gets closer to its release date. I am super excited about what we've learned about how the game is going to work as well as many of the new animals that have been introduced so far. I've been updating my request list and have discovered some pretty unique ones over the course.

1. Turanoceratops
2. Walgettosuchus
3. Microvenator
4. Alvarezsaurus
5. Bactrosaurus
6. Avaceratops
7. Borogovia
8. Santanaraptor
9. Masiakasaurus
10. Hesperosaurus
11. Pelorosaurus

Hey, hey, hey,

What a week it's been. I'm super excited for these next few months to pass by so that Evolution 2 gets closer to its release date. I am super excited about what we've learned about how the game is going to work as well as many of the new animals that have been introduced so far. I've been updating my request list and have discovered some pretty unique ones over the course.

1. Turanoceratops
2. Walgettosuchus
3. Microvenator
4. Alvarezsaurus
5. Bactrosaurus
6. Avaceratops
7. Borogovia
8. Santanaraptor
9. Masiakasaurus
10. Hesperosaurus
11. Pelorosaurus
What is even the point of 11 animals if they're all shallow

I agree, none of those dinosaurs add anything other than being just new variants of already in-the-game species. I'm sure Frontier loves those things though, easier models to use, but still they won't use them because they are too obscure.

People are not adding more animals for the sake of it. Frontier is going to add more animals through DLC at some point, all people are doing, are saying, is what animals they would like to see. Don't rain on other people's parade.

I'm sorry about my latest post. I didn't want to add more to the list I already made on my last post and I didn't want to add too many so that's why I thought these eleven animals would do and I thought they seemed interesting because of like different sizes than typical or it'd be interesting to get more of certain species from locations you wouldn't normally think like sauropods from Europe, smaller theropods from South America or Australia but I'm sure people do know but that's not the point. I don't know what we'll get when Evolution 2 comes out despite what we've learned so far and believe me, there are some I really want to see in action, mostly Therizinosaurus and Oviraptor. I want to see what they'll do with the latter but have they had time to develop it?, is it going to be in a Dominion DLC even though it's in the opening sequence? Will Quetzalcoatlus and Argentinosaurus be a thing in the game? I wasn't sure due to how big they are, but I'll have faith in them.

I'm sorry about my latest post. I didn't want to add more to the list I already made on my last post and I didn't want to add too many so that's why I thought these eleven animals would do and I thought they seemed interesting because of like different sizes than typical or it'd be interesting to get more of certain species from locations you wouldn't normally think like sauropods from Europe, smaller theropods from South America or Australia but I'm sure people do know but that's not the point. I don't know what we'll get when Evolution 2 comes out despite what we've learned so far and believe me, there are some I really want to see in action, mostly Therizinosaurus and Oviraptor. I want to see what they'll do with the latter but have they had time to develop it?, is it going to be in a Dominion DLC even though it's in the opening sequence? Will Quetzalcoatlus and Argentinosaurus be a thing in the game? I wasn't sure due to how big they are, but I'll have faith in them.
Don't apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for. Some people have nothing better to do than pick and poke at other people.

Here's an Australian plesiosaur I've dismissed for years without looking into it, Umoonasaurus. It's distinct for having eyebrow ridges and a speculated crest on its nose (Ceratosaurus of the sea you could say). Combined with a small size (2.5m long) and shorter neck I feel like it'd fit a pretty good niche for the game, based on what we've seen.

Some_image.width-800.883fd27.jpg
Umoonasaurus_BW.jpg
Umoonasaurus_Demoscyllus_by_evil_santa_4c1a.jpg

I still think if these following dinosaurs are missing from this game or any of the expansions, that Frontier has a serious dislike for the creature, as they are pretty popular and unique, I don't understand if you make a dinosaur game that you would leave out any of these for ANY reason, and then start adding things like Aerchornithomimus and Metriocanthosaurus...

1) Therizinosaurus
2) Deinoncheirus
3) Gigantoraptor
4) Oviraptor
5) Protoceratops
6) Psittacosaurus
7) Lambeosaurus
8) Shantungosaurus
9) Lesothosaurus (The small herbivore version of the Compy)
10) Elasmosaurus
11) Quetzalcoatlus
12) Tapejara
13) Liopleurodon
14) Camptosaurus (The most vanilla dinosaur out there, but that makes it special)
15) Tenontosaurus = The ideal prey for smaller carnivores like Deinonychus.
16) Saltasaurus or another armored sauropod
17) Shunosaurus
18) Miragaia
19) Minmi
20) Eurhinosaurus = the only ichytosaur that is actually cool and special
21) Archeolon
22) Concavenator / Irritator
23) Crylophosaurus
24) Plateosaurus
25) Wuerosaurus
26) Hypsilophodon
27) Theselosaurus
28) Scelidosaurus
29) Scuttelosaurus

And of course the likes of Tanystropheus and Dimetrodon, but that will probably not happen anyway...

Last edited:
My list (in no specific order):
  • Tarbosaurus (Asian T. Rex)
  • Nanuqsaurus (Arctic Tyrannosaurid)
  • Yutyrannus (feathered Tyrannosaurid)
  • Juravenator (interesting small carnivore with special scales)
  • Utahraptor (greatest Raptor)
  • Dakotaraptor (similar to Utahraptor, a bit smaller)
  • Europasaurus (mini Sauropod)
  • Turanoceratops (mini Ceratopsid)
  • Elasmosaurus (huge long-necked marine)
  • Pliosaurus (Predator X)
  • Tylosaurus (huge marine carnivore like Mosa)
  • Dunkleosteus (vicious, giant predator fish)
  • Argentinosaurus (one of the largest Sauropods)
  • Bajadasaurus (unique Sauropod with awesome spikes)
  • Quetzalcoatlus (crazy giraffe-sized flyer)
  • Arambourgiania (a freaking giant, even bigger than Quetzalcoatlus)
  • Jeholopterus (literally the vampire of the Dinosaur world, very weird look)
  • Erlikosaurus (crazy claws, similar to Therizinosaurus)

My list (in no specific order):
  • Dunkleosteus (vicious, giant predator fish)
  • Jeholopterus (literally the vampire of the Dinosaur world, very weird look)
Dunkleosteus isn't from the Mesozoic era and until we get something more obvious (Dimetrodon, Wooly Mammoth, etc.) I wouldn't count on it being included. And I'm pretty sure the claim of Jeholopterus being a vampire bat-like animal are all fake.

Top Bottom