What are the 2 closest separate systems close to the bubble that have been found?

Can't remember the names but in the Bubble pretty close to Sol there are two systems so close together that one has a planet that is further away than the other system.
I flew through the supposed location of the other system on my way to tag the planet.

I wouldn't say that's too close to the bubble.
Can't remember the names but in the Bubble pretty close to Sol there are two systems so close together that one has a planet that is further away than the other system.
I flew through the supposed location of the other system on my way to tag the planet.
Do you remember sort of where it is to Sol?

Alcor and Mizar are an interesting example. Like Proxima, for years astronomers weren’t sure if the Alcor system was gravitationally bound to the Mizar system. Some new velocity measurements last year(?) I think are finally leading to bound being most likely.

There's plenty in the Eagle nebula that are really close together, some closer than Proxima is to Alpha Centauri. I've seen 0.1LY for some systems out there.

They're not too far away from the bubble either (says the explorer, so you might want to take that with a pinch of salt)

Found it: Iansan

Found it: Iansan
We have a new winner! Closer than Sedna is to the Sun (very short trip) and right in the middle of the bubble.

Top Bottom