Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

I got NGC3199 on my mind
kzNyn7K.jpg

Well, as I just found out, even if I really wanted to, I am unable to buy anything from the Frontier store.

I don't have a credit card nor do I have a GPay account. And I'm not interested in opening one, either.
I shall leave my questions aside for the time being.

You should be able to pick up a prepaid debit card from a store, no? Charge it with cash at the store and then use that.

I shall leave my questions aside for the time being.

You should be able to pick up a prepaid debit card from a store, no? Charge it with cash at the store and then use that.
I don't know where you live, but in my country, prepaid debit cards are not available in stores.
You might get one via your bank account, but that's as far as I can remember not as easy as walking into a store and grab one...
And going through that hassle just to buy some ARX? No, not with all the stress life has in store for me at the moment.

I don't know where you live, but in my country, prepaid debit cards are not available in stores.
You might get one via your bank account, but that's as far as I can remember not as easy as walking into a store and grab one...
And going through that hassle just to buy some ARX? No, not with all the stress life has in store for me at the moment.
I wish we could trade ARX for mats, probably won't happen.

My first vehicle was a 1950 Ford flatbed that looked a lot like this one but powder blue, it burned so much oil it would foul the spark plugs (you couldn't see anything in the mirrors because of the smoke). Bought it for 50 bucks in 1978, I felt like Jed Clampett.
View attachment 400051
That's incredibly cool. My first car was a '68 VW Beetle. Drove all over Europe in it. Loved it. Could fit several of them on the back of your truck lol.

What am I up to? Wondering whether the view out of the new explorer ship will make it the ship of my dreams.

I thought we did get Arx for using the mat traders.

At the next login? Probably, but hard to tell, as it would be joined with any other kind of trade.
Just traded some mats (For Science).
Arrived at mat traders and logged to main menu to zero the Arx count.
Opened the mat traders and did a single 6-1 trade, went to main menu which showed no Arx earned.
Back in mat traders did multiple trades, went to main menu which showed I had earned 6 Arx from trade.

Opened the mat traders and did a single 6-1 trade, went to main menu which showed no Arx earned.
Back in mat traders did multiple trades, went to main menu which showed I had earned 6 Arx from trade.
That's a real barn burner, it would take a while to buy a ship before they are released for purchase with credits. Thanks for the info.(y)

That's a real barn burner, it would take a while to buy a ship before they are released for purchase with credits. Thanks for the info.(y)
Well you could get one for posting a screenshot on their facebook or twitter page as per this post

Using Arx it will take around 40 weeks if you can hit the max each week half that if you do the same in Legacy.

Well, I took down my tent and got back on the road. I was finally sick of looking out for Frutexa and findiing this instead:
View attachment 400589
View attachment 400588

On my 74-jump* way back, I found something I didn't see for quite a while:
View attachment 400587
This one was friendly. It seemed to enjoy the warmth me and my equipment radiated...

*: I'm now about 10 jumps in, each jump is about 40-50 ly.
Be careful, those Codger rocks can be a bit cranky.;)

do you know if this is in addition to the weekly 400 or part of it?

Back
Top Bottom