Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

I've got 413 out of 1k EDO mats but not enough of the right ones for any suit mods. Perhaps it's time to trade some.
Inara is very helpful for determining which mats and data are needed for stuffs.

If it's grey, it's not used for anything, so you can safely trade it (don't sell unless you really have to, though, trade for higher-level stuffs).

I gots enough stuff to put Improved Battery Capacity on my Mav suit. After that, I want Night Vision on my Dominator, I think. And I want Audio Masking on the shotgun, or the pistol, or both probably, lol.

Anyway, I'm still having fun with all this stuff.

Some of the planets are looking pretty cool. It's a mixed bag, but the good ones look very nice.

Screenshot_1480.jpg

While traveling in the taxi, landed on this potato planet. This is the smallest planet (rad=280km) I have been on .
There are two bases at opposite ends, so now planning a srv planet circumnavigation.
How far does and srv get if it has full refuel and repair mats onboard? hopefully finding occasional resources on the way.
edody-potatoe.jpg

How far does and srv get if it has full refuel and repair mats onboard?
Depends on how recklessly you drive, and what you mean by "full refuel and repair mats".
IIRC on my ~400km radius planet circumnavigation I used about 20 premium repairs and maybe 30 6 premium refuels.
EDIT: haha, that premium fuel lasts a long time:

Last edited:
Depends on how recklessly you drive, and what you mean by "full refuel and repair mats".
IIRC on my ~400km radius planet circumnavigation I used about 20 premium repairs and maybe 30 6 refuels.
Thanks for the info. Not a race just a slow cruze taking in the sights.
edit: Oh I see someone walked around a planet once.
I think I'll check on that too. That would be with ship support for resupply I'm thinking.

Last edited:
After all my bleating about not finding all bios, I finally did it. All six from HIP 26761 5A.

In celebration, I'm going to call this "candlefruit":

lw2dvG5.jpg

It reminds of this tea light holder if only in shape:

iRw2fWO.jpg

EDIT

Planet 5C in this system has nine - 9! - bios on it. Could take a while. It's lke the Amazon rain forest over here :D

Last edited:
While traveling in the taxi, landed on this potato planet. This is the smallest planet (rad=280km) I have been on .
There are two bases at opposite ends, so now planning a srv planet circumnavigation.
How far does and srv get if it has full refuel and repair mats onboard? hopefully finding occasional resources on the way.
View attachment 256025
No idea how much you'll need in absolute amount, but you can go quite a bit farther if you switch off the shields and don't use boost.

my last restore mission ate all my power regs. Had 15 in the store . completed the mission. now only showing 1.
tried another, npc's not showing lights in the base. Something in the background changed my working game profiles and store????
Took me many weeks to get 15 power regs.....:cry::eek::oops::unsure:. reported to issue tracker. so close to mavy g5 upgrade .

edit: praying to The Great Green Arkleseizure .....I got a clean handkerchief handy.

The loss was largely due to being shot and sent to the penal colony. The feds seize all the illegal stuffs from my stores... :cry: :mad::whistle:
Forgot about this in game gotcha. ...Need more power regs now.

Last edited:
Off out in the near black again. Ob fooy missions and concourses are too painful to cope with at the moment. Planets are just about OK. At this precise time, I've found a nice metallic ring so I'm plundering its riches for platinum, painite and osmium:

asNflld.jpg

Have you ever noticed how weedy mining lasers have become? They used to be thick beams...

Off out in the near black again. Ob fooy missions and concourses are too painful to cope with at the moment. Planets are just about OK. At this precise time, I've found a nice metallic ring so I'm plundering its riches for platinum, painite and osmium:

asNflld.jpg

Have you ever noticed how weedy mining lasers have become? They used to be thick beams...
You can compensate by changing them to green lasers which were much brighter.

Back
Top Bottom