Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

I have an Asus monitor at 2560x1440 and I'm very happy with it. I've also got an Acer at 1680x1050, which I use for my second screen.
The Samsung one looks nice and you could probably mount it on a bracket if the stand is a problem.

I have an Asus monitor at 2560x1440 and I'm very happy with it. I've also got an Acer at 1680x1050, which I use for my second screen.
The Samsung one looks nice and you could probably mount it on a bracket if the stand is a problem.
A VESA bracket you mean? Hmm... hadn't thought along those lines!

I'm wondering the same thing. I don't know what to expect from them, I guess. I should read up, lol.

If you get one let us know your experience with it.
i always gone for the LG models. my current at 1920 x 1080 but if you really want to go for 4k screenies https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-24UD58-...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583451663964811&psc=1 that at 120hz or goto https://www.box.co.uk/4k-monitors?u...n=CM&msclkid=1f46e32c9adf13fab0088201844e2895 buy now pay later

While I was waiting to fold space and journey to a good system to sell my platinum, it occured to me that engineers provide very little in the way of modifying mining equipment. Yes, you can lightweight, reinforce or shield your limpet controllers... but what about engineering said controllers to program and use more limpets? Or lasers that extract elements faster? Or seismic charges that only go off when you choose or perhaps be more powerful? How about an abrasion blaster that, instead of blasting, uses a limpet to pull exposed fragments from your 'sploded rock?

Perhaps I'll buy a planet and a base and set up shop myself.

My invitation requirements would be modest: 100 each of weapons inventory, chemical inventory and digital designs.
The other engineers will never let you join the club with an attitude like that, modesty is definitely not acceptable.

Sort of. But there's more prestige to owning a planet and a base. Plus I get to stand there all day and wait for people to bring me stuff.

Engineer Tyres O'Flaherty...has a ring to it. I'd reside somewhere in IX ("many machines on IX, new machines - you are transparent; I see plans within plans") and call my base "Daisy Steiner".
I'll buy your limpets and collectors if.....
You can consolidate the all limpet controllers to into one controller. each limpet can be programed now depending on controller used.
Your engineering levels get to..
. greater limpet range (5km or out to sensor range of the ship)
. longer duration travel time current times x 2 would be good.

How pistachio was their valley?....
ed-pistachio.jpg

I'll buy your limpets and collectors if.....
You can consolidate the all limpet controllers to into one controller. each limpet can be programed now depending on controller used.
Your engineering levels get to..
. greater limpet range (5km or out to sensor range of the ship)
. longer duration travel time current times x 2 would be good.
Nifty ideas. I'm in on the limpet duration and universal controller and I'll add smart limpets that avoid smashing into 'roids.

That's what phone books are for.
Yellow pages? Or one of those big old brown ones?

Actually, I like my screens as low as possible so I don't get neck ache - although I suppose that would be a moot point with a 32 incher...

It"s similar to TV's; I'd never mount one above a fireplace: looking up to view has never appealed.

Yellow pages? Or one of those big old brown ones?

Actually, I like my screens as low as possible so I don't get neck ache - although I suppose that would be a moot point with a 32 incher...

It"s similar to TV's; I'd never mount one above a fireplace: looking up to view has never appealed.
The big thick ones.

To avoid the neck strain thing use them to raise the height of the chair instead of the monitor.

I have a G3 Dominator suit. I've just found a G2 one but... it has night vision on it! /swoon
It'll probably be easier to make that one a G3 than put night vision on it, especially if you don't have the engineer unlocked. But, once you unlock the engineer for night vision you can put it on more suits. So, which to work on first?

Decisions, decisions :)

I don't have enough mats to do any engineering... at all :(

Erm... wait a sec... can I take the mod off the G2 Dom suit and apply it to the G3?

EDIT No

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom