What are your ideas for Thememaker items

Hey ! I know that Thememaker is not for right now but i'm curious of what items you want to insert in the game with it ! [happy]

I'm currently working on Star Wars characters, trying to mimic the Planet Coaster art style and making it as low poly as possible.

If I end up making anything, I want to flesh out and add more scenery/animatronics to the themes that already exist. The game also needs more large scale animatronics like the kraken...so hmm! Maybe recreating the ride events from RCT3 would be fun!

Unfortunately I have no experience whatsoever in making 3d-objects. But I hope for more adventure theme stuff, Indiana Jones/Lara Croft style with more traps, more hieroglyphs of different cultures and ages. An Egyptian theme would also be great, more Maya/Inca/Aztek stuff would be appreciated as well [big grin]

I'd like to have "fake paths", textured like real paths , for transport-rides , to prevent guests walking on it , to avoid "accidents" , so it'd be more realistic .
20axuud.jpg

I’d welcome anyone who creates the very jank ride buildings for indoor rides and then you can create a facade for the front of the building

I can't use the 3dsoftware but I might be able to help with the texture painting.

I would love to flesh out the existing themes. For example adding mushrooms to the fairytale.
More pieces to the candy/cake styles. (like whipped cream dollop etc)

But also utilitarian bits like smaller scaled art pieces. Thinner poles, smaller pole pieces, etc.

Some ideas for rides with custom scenery:

Space Mountain: Through the Wormhole
- An indoor rollercoaster based on the Stargate universe.

Carnaval Festival (Efteling) - Need I say more...

...actually, basically the whole Efteling is on the table if I have enough time.

I also would love if Frontier would give us those items which didn't make it into the game but were already modelled like that one pirate lamp we could see in the artbook.[big grin]

Silly me actually watched beginner videos yesterday. So today I can tell you I'm not even creating a rock. [big grin]
Tough stuff !
So an honest thank you in advance to all of you who will be creating (and sharing every now and then hopefully)

@Castaway: that takes me back to oblivion (game)

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I can't use the 3dsoftware but I might be able to help with the texture painting.

I would love to flesh out the existing themes. For example adding mushrooms to the fairytale.
More pieces to the candy/cake styles. (like whipped cream dollop etc)
But also utilitarian bits like smaller scaled art pieces. Thinner poles, smaller pole pieces, etc.

YES for MUSHROOMS for fairytale <3

Can we turn this into a wish list for folks (like myself) who can't make squat in 3D ? ;-)

- I'd like to see the following -

DINOSAURS, sure they'll be static, but hey better then nothing, right ? Maybe some walls to go with them too, think the Jurassic Films ;-)
HALLOWEEN, like to see some monsters, Dracula (or just generic vampires will do) Werewolf, Frankie, Black Lagoon Creature, etc
DAIKAIJU, Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, and or generic versions there of, or just done in PlanCo style so they don't stick out too much
SCI-FI, Star Wars / Trek objects, walls, ect Laser Guns, Light Sabers, Glowing Walls, pretty much anything that'd fit under Sci-Fi
GENERIC, fill up the missing gaps in the other PlanCo themes, maybe even make 1m walls, diagonal walls of many sizes, curved walls 1/8 1/16 (larger curves)
DISNEY, kinda a no-brainer, I don't mean actual signage, but walls, roofs ect, in that style, think how Main Street looks type deal (avoid copyrights namely)
RETRO-FUTRA, also known as Art Deco ;-) Can also be used to do up a steam punk type theme while your at it, just add pipes, gears, etc
NUKE, run down walls, roofs, broken crates, broken barrels, run down stores, busted shop fronts, boarded up windows, ect

Feel free to add to this list ;-)

Last edited:
D&D monsters, Halloween monsters.

Also I want to make some small detail bits. Cups, plates, bottles, other small details.

I hope I can use this to get my spooky paintings into game without people having to download separate art files. That depends on if we can only set colors or if we can attach textures.

I need to get into doing this stuff. i was never great at it but I really want to give it a go.

I am going to create Coaster goodies such as cables, sensors, power boxes / transformers (these grey boxes with buttons & stuff inside on block breaks or break runs, cathwalk elemts for break runs and stairs / ladders, a camera!!!! & more stuff i dont know jet. I also want to do railroad crossing stuff and switches for trains & train related details. I aso want to make a station for the river rafting ride with a animated rotating platform.
9.jpg

CPGateKeeperFeb25a.jpg

I'm just very interested in what you guys can make AND are willing to share with us.

@Nupol More Coaster scenery objects would be great for making them more realistic. Good idea!

@Castaway, those renders look epic!

Roman theme

Currently researching Roman architecture (just internet research) and setting up a Trello board with items that i would like to create. Think of basic stuff like walls, windows, doors, roofs, pillars, typical Roman
ornaments etc etc.. But also Statues of leaders and the roman eagle, flags, banners, pots/vases, maybe even roman soldiers??(already made something earlier) And stuff that you see on a roman encampment.

As a kid the Roman scenery was my favorite in the old RCT games. So i'm purely driven by nostalgia to complete this theme[big grin]

I could start with certain items but i can't wait to hear more about some official measurements (metric) that are used for the already existing scenery, but also what texture maps are being used so that i can work on the materials as well.

YES for MUSHROOMS for fairytale <3

You must search for mushrooms in the woods.

auwN0GY.jpg

(just a photoshop-fake to test my mushrooms models) .

One should start first with smaller things to learn how anything works .. here's a close-up of the mushrooms fro the picture above. Need a litte more work on the textures.

zQ87bx0.png

Hope you'll get the idea.

Actually. ahem. I wasn't going to make them because 1. I can't model 3d (so I wish it was like vector editing as in CorelDraw, but no) 2. the software is too expensive for just to dabble in.

But at least we can make requests, right? :D I can try on making texture or similar.

Sorry for bringing up too much hope. [mouth shut]

As for the shrooms in pix above, the red is too bright and the dots should be concentrated on the top and not everywhere. Also the pulling in texture, making areas blurry maybe would be better if the dots were concentrated on top?

But of course as for the color go, ideal is to make it color changeable, right?

Also, there's many other mushrooms. Plus fantastical ones.. Plus large ones! :D

Generally speaking (not directed to anyone)
I hope for good insight on textures and shapes from the creators. Remember Planco is not photo realistic so no photo textures please. Shoving on photo textures on low poly stuff is not pretty anyway.
Maul example is a good example of what is close to Planco Style. Soft edge curves, colors with something of a "matte effect" to them, etc.

Top Bottom