What can we discuss about this?

Extra Deluxe animal in form of a sneaky Red fox who stole the trumpet and hid it in a burrow would but be a real treat 🙃
Really liked the story of Lumi 🤩
I don't think we'll get additional Deluxe Animals but I think it might be nice to get some Animals if you own 2 specific Packs
Example: North America Pack + Europe Pack = European Beaver and Red Fox

I'm thinking it's mostly just more fun interaction with the community. We did want something besides silence between pack promotion and release, after all.

Me too. The fact that there was no 1.8.1 hotfox patch before winter break makes me think it wasn't finished. Now, it may just be because the DLC came right before winter break and the devs just didn't have time for 1.8.1, but now it's almost two weeks into the new year.
There's two very simple explanations for this tbh (this is not just directed to you specifically, just in general to people who are wondering about why there's no patch yet).

1. There were no huge game breaking bugs that required putting out a patch quickly, so they want to tackle as many little bugs as they can first before releasing anything.
2. There is a/are bigger bug(s) they haven't been able to tackle yet and that causes the patch to be delayed until it's/they are fixed.

I think the most likely scenario is the first one, given that in the grand scheme of things their DLC and update releases have been getting more and more stable throughout the months so an immediate hotfix isn't as necessary any more as before.

( Yeah yeah, I know that for some people some bugs are more gamebreaking than others, that part is subjective, but there's technical ways to assess the stability and they go by that. :p )

There's two very simple explanations for this tbh (this is not just directed to you specifically, just in general to people who are wondering about why there's no patch yet).

1. There were no huge game breaking bugs that required putting out a patch quickly, so they want to tackle as many little bugs as they can first before releasing anything.
2. There is a/are bigger bug(s) they haven't been able to tackle yet and that causes the patch to be delayed until it's/they are fixed.

I think the most likely scenario is the first one, given that in the grand scheme of things their DLC and update releases have been getting more and more stable throughout the months so an immediate hotfix isn't as necessary any more as before.

( Yeah yeah, I know that for some people some bugs are more gamebreaking than others, that part is subjective, but there's technical ways to assess the stability and they go by that. :p )
Like CLIMBING?

I don't want to thrill myself to prevent being dissapointed, but... That second tweet is starting to look too similar to the Euro Pack promos, in Lumi's tale everytime that happened it was a new animal 🤯
But it's too soon for a new DLC, and it's not a special date (or is it...?) like when they gave us the new lemur with the anniversary 🤔

Last edited:
Top Bottom