What comes Next after terrain tools?

I think this is pretty obvious question for the community on what we would like to see for the future of this Game and now that terrain tools are coming this early summer what are we going to request next, it's going to be awesome for the terrain tools so here is a list on what could definitely be next for Jurassic world Evolution to improve for the future.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

1. Bigger SANDBOX Map locations: I have requested this many times and so has the rest of the community but I think after terrain tools bigger locations are definitely a must for this community to have more space to include new dinosaurs and especially for sandbox mode and the other five deaths Islands because the current sandbox map is to me kind of small and I hope Frontier include at least 5 more maps that are much bigger than the current map in sandbox mode and as well as the other islands in this game.

3 Large SANDBOX locations
2 Medium SANDBOX locations
1 Small original sandbox Map

2. New guest Buildings And Decorations: yes new buildings and decorations are a must in Jurassic world evolution because since most of us have played operation Genesis and of course the most legendary Saga of games by Frontier zoo tycoon many of us need new buildings and decorations to satisfy our needs to make a beautiful graceful Park.

it would be cool to see new decorations as well as new types of entertainment buildings restaurants, as well as Suites and lodges.

3. New exhibits: Currently we have three types of exhibits unfortunately we don't have enough room for all of them if new exhibits are included into the game so my proposal is in the future if we do get larger Maps we should get more interesting looking exhibits down the line so this way we can have our guest view the dinosaurs much closer as well as demonstrate how fascinating nature is with new Safari vehicles that could get up and close carnivores, also there needs to be new at least three different types of exhibits to include into Jurassic world evolution to make the game More Diverse.
mesozoic_land_tyrannosaur_safari___yutyrannus_by_raph04art-d90lqz5.jpg

J1.jpg

if you guys have any suggestions on what could be next after terrain tools please comment down below and put what you would like to be next after terrain tools? I'm just posting my ideas on what they could do after to improve this game even more.

I agree with everything, particularly the bigger maps and new attractions points. However, we still don't know anything official about the summer update so I'd be cautious to wait and see if it delivers terrain tools or what (the leak seems fairly believable but still).

do not sing victory (as we say) it is not yet confirmed that we are going to have terrains tools on the summer updates. for now nothing is confirmed about this game

do not sing victory (as we say) it is not yet confirmed that we are going to have terrains tools on the summer updates. for now nothing is confirmed about this game
Zoo Tycoon 2017 had bigger map locations than Jurassic world Evolution? And that was for both P.C and Consoles? Even the primary map or the first map in the secrets of dr. Wu was huge?

Last edited:
Ok i get it! Hopefully terrain tools will come because so far gamers both P.C and Console are hoping those images posted on twitter of both Rocks & Sun indicator in tools however my friends and fellow gamers say if nothing interesting comes in the next update they're just going to drop the game and plan just focus on Planet zoo, I don't know what to tell my fellow gamers in keeping them interested in Jurassic world evolution after Planet Zoo showing promise and the only thing keeping them interested is a possibility of terrain tools ๐Ÿ˜‘

Last edited:
Ok i get it! Hopefully terrain tools will come because so far gamers both P.C and Console are hoping those images posted on twitter of both Rocks & Sun indicator in tools however my friends and fellow gamers say if nothing interesting comes in the next update they're just going to drop the game and plan just focus on Planet zoo, I don't know what to tell my fellow gamers in keeping them interested in Jurassic world evolution after Planet Zoo showing promise and the only thing keeping them interested is a possibility of terrain tools ๐Ÿ˜‘
If we gonna talk about speculations or rumors, then fans will keep interesting with JWE sequel or "PC Version" of existing JWE.
So it will wins-wins situation. The existing JWE will focus with the consoles for the future and the new one will focus with PC. I mean, its not really the sequal but just to separate the console version with PC version. But hey, its just me.;)

If we gonna talk about speculations or rumors, then fans will keep interesting with JWE sequel or "PC Version" of existing JWE.
So it will wins-wins situation. The existing JWE will focus with the consoles for the future and the new one will focus with PC. I mean, its not really the sequal but just to separate the console version with PC version. But hey, its just me.;)
I don't really believe that I think they should keep it on both platforms of both PC and consoles and the reason why is because well Jurassic world Evolution sold over two million copies in the majority of those we're console sales.๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
I don't think Jurassic world evolution is going to have a sequel because well maybe perhaps it's best it stays on both PC on console because not many players these days play simulation games in fact Jurassic world Evolution made simulation game history just by breaching 2 million copies in sales in the majority of a sells my friend where console copies. I get PC might have things that consoles don't have but the problem is is that there's not that many PC gamers in comparison to console gamers. This game already surpassed it spiritual predecessor which wasn't able to get a sequel but with this game it might happen however I doubt it would be under the same title and not to mention had it sold under 1 million copies then this game would have been pulled out Universal had this game it's sold only on PC.
The majority sales of this game was in PC, not consoles. So i don't know where you got those data from but you probably need to re-check it again, my friend.;) More then Half of JWE selling was PC users. Why?? cz tycoon and simulator games are belong to PC and its still one of popular genre among PC gamers. If you don't believe, lets not mentions other developers but FDev itself. Go check on their other games. How many they sold with Elite Dangerous (Simulation) and Planet Coaster (Tycoon)??

Yes, Universal is company that always to seek profit with their products and their franchises but they need to maintains their reputation too.
Do you think they will do the same mistake after they got so many complaints and bad reviews with that product even after it sold over 2 millions???
They sure will do something about it and based on their previous selling, now they know who the main target of their product.
And btw, i check your request and your ideas in this thread and others (even in whislist). Its lovely ideas and Im totally in the same boat with you but i dont think consoles can handle it, friend. At least for now.

Last edited:
The majority sales of this game was in PC, not consoles. So i don't know where you got those data from but you probably need to re-check it again, my friend.;) More then Half of JWE selling was PC users. Why?? cz tycoon and simulator games are belong to PC and its still one of popular genre among PC gamers. If you don't believe, lets not mentions other developers but FDev itself. Go check on their other games. How many they sold with Elite Dangerous (Simulation) and Planet Coaster (Tycoon)??

Yes, Universal is company that always to seek profit with their products and their franchises but they need to maintains their reputation too.
Do you think they will do the same mistake after they got so many complaints and bad reviews with that product even after it sold over 2 millions???
They sure will do something about it and based on their previous selling, now they know who the main target of their product.
And btw, i check your request and your ideas in this thread and others (even in whislist). Its lovely ideas and Im totally in the same boat with you but i dont think consoles can handle it, friend. At least for now.
Okay, if they want to do a good job, maybe JWE2 should do it in two versions. PC version, and the console version, as I say many companies already do it in their games, is the only way

I keep thinking they would have greater success by planning such a suposed sequel as some huge expansion DLC. It would be mandatory for benefitting from most updates and new content from it onwards, since it would rework almost everything, but I think this would have far less people outraged.

Top Bottom