What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Got a few good Ideas for the Area with the Formosan Black Bears. One of these Ideas was a Bamboo Cover for a Donation Bin and I've got a good Idea how to improve the Appearance of the Backside of the Roof of the Building in their Enclosure but I needed to improvise a bit because one of the Pieces I would've needed isn't in the Game but it looks relatively good thanks to some Bamboo and Wood. I've also discovered that Guests can hold the Hand of their Kid while walking (cute😍) and watched a Tiger Fight after I've got the now adult Offspring out of the Enclosure. But most of the Time I've just watched the Black Bears

new project today. Temporary holdout stables/enclosures. Still finishing the big one which should fit larger animals like elephants and rhinos with switches to control the gates to the pen and the stable (non functional, but the detail is there)

1600433561678.png
1600433719872.png
1600433734541.png

Attachments

• 1600433505756.png
    1600433505756.png
    777.7 KB · Views: 193
Still expanding my New World Zoo slowly, a bit busy last week and next week, ideas are running out quickly, what a bad situation...

20200919001404_1.jpg

Anyway, at least the habitats and the resting areas are all running smoothly, no functional issues, and money is earning fast, and the most important thing, the animals are happy and breeding well.

20200919001421_1.jpg

20200919001426_1.jpg

20200919001442_1.jpg

20200919001505_1.jpg

20200919001519_1.jpg
20200919001524_1.jpg
20200919001532_1.jpg

20200919002141_1.jpg

20200919001552_1.jpg

Hope I will have more time to finish it within this month before my mood runs out, farewell zookeepers~

Still working on my elephant house and lossing patience. I begin to cover up mistakes, instead of correcting them. Was only a semi-good idea to build with off-grid pieces mostly

I was supposed to go on a hike but I have a cold so I’m staying home and self isolating.

The good side is I sat down and really focussed on building for the first time in about three weeks and it was really calming and enjoyable.

As it’s international red panda day, I made a red panda enclosure for my Japanese zoo. It’s the third one I’ve done as I wasn’t happy with the first two versions but I’m pleased with this one.

I was supposed to go on a hike but I have a cold so I’m staying home and self isolating.

The good side is I sat down and really focussed on building for the first time in about three weeks and it was really calming and enjoyable.

As it’s international red panda day, I made a red panda enclosure for my Japanese zoo. It’s the third one I’ve done as I wasn’t happy with the first two versions but I’m pleased with this one.
I'm also currently working on a Red Panda Enclosure. But it's my first one, so I'm not completely sure how I should do the Climbing Structures for them. But I think, I will be able to finish it today. I was already able to create a beautiful Coastline, build a Shelter that fits good for this Species and of course also already added a few Plants yesterday

Still not finished with my elephant house, but close. The animals already moved in (boooy, it took a while to find good ones ins Sandbox. I'm searching for 75% size and more). The outside still looks a bit boring. I try to use as little plants as possible, because in real life elephants basically eat down eveything. Taking a longer break now (was building till 9 am with one hour break, now it's 6.30 pm) and than maybe working on something else first.

I also had some struggles with my Nyalas. The Staff wasn't able to putthem in quarantine when they had an infection.

Just found out that I'm for some Reason unable to place the Gate for my Red Panda Enclosure. I don't know why it doesn't work. Even if I add so much Ground that the Bridge would be useless, it still doesn't work. If it's possible I would like to not change the Path Layout because every Enclosure in the Garden (except the Giant Panda Enclosure at the End) is supposed to be circular and the same goes for the Paths that are surrounding them

Top Bottom