what has happened to conflict zone since update

I have just been in to 2 x medium and 1 high CZ, I won them all but they felt like the skill level of the NPCs has been turned down.

both medium CZ, I came out with 100% shield remaining, there was no spec ops in both which I know can happen.
the high I lost 2% shields having 1 pip to shields most of the time. max 2 and none some of the time. again no spec ops

before update, I could rearm my cannons 1 or maybe twice in a high..... im not running out of ammo once in the high tonight.

please say this is a bug, and you haven't made the CZ easier, they were spot on before the update.

the range from low, med and high was just right. maybe med needed making a little harder, but it was ok before.

has this been changed with the update? where are the spec ops?

The spec ops are in High zones and they still have PS lasers so your hull takes more damage than shield as it wont auto repair...
Capitial ships are still spawning in high... dont Know about med-low as the capital ship pay to much to play lower levels

Top ships are still...
Empire still fly cutters
Feds still fly corvettes
Alliance fly T10s
Indi fly Anacondas.

If you get a kill or defend captain mission it will be the top ship that spawns as extra to those allready in the mission...
Did all these to earn ARXs untill it was worked out that easy kill Pirates at mega ship pay way more in ARX as the bounties handed in pay more ARX as bonus way over combat bonds...

Did you use the same ship that you always use, or change anything in said ship?
The level of fight for pirates and for ships in a CZ are more dependent on firstly the RNG of the instancing, then according to your skill level and ranks and your ship type and engineered levels all taken into account, and more, but this is the base stuff.
The AI does also learn from your reactions, so timing means something, as in how quickly you react to them and how quickly you kill them, as well as the tactics you use. To a degree they will react and/or even mimic you.
So if you made no changes to anything and they come out as weak and pitiful like wet tissue, I suggest a relog or more till they behave as you normally see them.

I was kicking around a couple of low intensity zones before the update (not much of a combat pilot, explorer by trade) and they were a nice challenge without being scary. After the update I found some more low intensity zones, and I did think they were easier, more like a haz rez tbh. The NPCs weren't nearly as much of bullet sponges as before and despite one spamming chaff were much easier to hit. And I wasn't even playing at my best (tired and waiting for food to cook).

Top Bottom