What music will yo be listening too to get you in the mood?

Came across this from the tech side of things and then later found out this bloke makes music too, and not just a bit... :)

Like, what is that? Zelda II?! So sickly sweet.

Cheers.

Anything that isn't "epic" music for sedated people. When I think of Engineers the Benny Hill theme comes to mind - something ridiculous like that to reflect what they turned Elite into.

Me and all my brothers and sisters living life before the bomb the bass drops...

Last edited:
I've put together some mega playlists on Spotify for different kinds of moods/play sessions. Will plonk them here in case they're useful to anyone else. It's mostly synthwave/darksynth and other electronic, with some more ambient stuff where appropriate (I didn't touch these genres until playing his game!😝). Generally avoids vocal elements that I find intrusive. I just pick one and put it on shuffle.

This one fits with dangerous/risky/exposed/high firepower situations. Hunting, being hunted, knocking heads together, being ready for anything:

A brighter, more colourful alternative to the above, but with similar energy level:

One for general low key pootling, varied BGS tasks, etc. Some elements of the above two, but lighter, relaxed but generally upbeat:

Faster tempo for more fast-paced, continuous combat situations:

More ambient, contemplative, for appreciation of vistas, slow tasks, exploring, FA-off floating, being aimless:

A bonus one I use for winding down and widening focus from more intense combat sessions:

Last edited:
Top Bottom