What other games are we all playing?

Dying Light
Shadow of Mordor
Mind: Path to Thalamus
Watch Dogs (2nd playthrough)
Far Cry 4
Vanishing of Ethan Carter (Oh my how I love this game!)
Alien: Isolation
...and ofc Skyrim (been playing since release and still plays it, much thanks to ENB Series)

I hope FD will add more content to Elite, and not just the features. I coudln't care less for galactic wars. I don't even have a Sol permit.

Last edited:
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Dying Light
Majora's Mask
Xenoblade Chronicles
Cloudbuilt

In case it wasn't obvious I'm one of those non-affiliated PC + Console players.

GTA.
But it is not as addictive as ED.
I will play ED and try to get to Sag A before The Witcher 3 comes out. Then play that for a few weeks if it is any good, but I will be back

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I finally beat the DLC for Skyrim recently. Spent hundreds of hours just messing around the main game but figured I should at least finish it all before Fallout 4 later this year. (Yes I'm hopeful!)

Played some of GTA but it didn't grab me, honestly.

Dragon Age Inquisition, Sky Force Anniversary, GTA V, Mortal Kombat IX and X, X Rebirth, Crazy Machines 2. Im waiting for The Witcher 3 Wild hunt.

I finally beat the DLC for Skyrim recently. Spent hundreds of hours just messing around the main game but figured I should at least finish it all before Fallout 4 later this year. (Yes I'm hopeful!)

Played some of GTA but it didn't grab me, honestly.

What Skyrim DLC did you enjoy the most? I thought Dragonborn sucked balls, but Dawnguard was one of the most amazing game experiences ever.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
What Skyrim DLC did you enjoy the most? I thought Dragonborn sucked balls, but Dawnguard was one of the most amazing game experiences ever.

Dragonborn had it's moments, but yeah...not all that awesome. Characters were forgettable. The "Lovecraftian" netherworld they made was interesting, but not all that well realized from a gameplay standpoint. Dawnguard was far better, yes, and I actually did like the character of Serana. Bethesda isn't known for making really three dimensional characters, but she was fairly well done. Also the dragon you meet in the Soul Cairn was awesome. :)

Back on the topic - I also have a game of Wasteland 2 going that I'm finding difficult to finish. Keep putting it down and then waiting forever to pick it back up, lol.

1. Elite (not bored at all!)
2. Beta-testing World of Warships
3. Homeworld Remastered
4. Elder Scrolls Online
5. Alien Isolation (although I still have not continued from where I left off after my first encounter with the alien; It induced goosebumps, tachycardia, hyperventilation, and I was very close to peeing my pants...)
6. I have recently reinstalled all 3 chapters of Mass Effect, but I just can't find the time... ;)

(Looking at this list, it is easy to deduct my affinity for sci-fi games... World of Warships being the only exception. But it is naval, and flying spaceships is looked upon as future naval, so I'm fine with it :) )

Last edited:
6. I have recently reinstalled all 3 chapters of Mass Effect, but I just can't find the time... ;)

Yeah I really want to get 3 finished as well but I have no time to play games for myself anymore. Just got another alpha test today and I've got plenty to do in World of Warships as well. So many games around tbh. I really, really enjoyed playing Star Conflict as well but...Christ who finds the time to play all these? :p

Gonna have to drop my Elite play a lot I think, it's such a time consumer.

Last edited:
well.... lately i find myself dipping into assasins creed unity (dont laugh)

a lot of people i know have slated it... but i got it for nothing so i'm not moaning.

okay, its not as smooth as black flag but still.... its not a bad game.

Just picked up my copy of Witcher 3 in a retail store, even though it's not supposed to be out yet :)

IMG_0571.jpg

As modelled by the GF

Last edited:
Yeah I really want to get 3 finished as well but I have no time to play games for myself anymore. Just got another alpha test today and I've got plenty to do in World of Warships as well. So many games around tbh. I really, really enjoyed playing Star Conflict as well but...Christ who finds the time to play all these? :p

Gonna have to drop my Elite play a lot I think, it's such a time consumer.

I say game testing should be a profession, and well payed!
I bet we'd spend way more on our "job" than the average worker...

Last edited:
Up until Friday I was only playing games in addition to ED: Cities Skylines, Euro Truck 2, Space Engineers, a couple of others.

Also testing Take on Mars (looks like it could be really good), The Long Dark and Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Then I downloaded the Witcher 3 and havn't played anything since. I'm not sure where the weekend went ...

Top Bottom