General / Off-Topic What other games have you played recently?

As a big Wrestling fan, WWE 2K18 has now taken over my play time. Although, PlanCo and Elite are now my go to games if I don't fancy WWE [big grin]

Return of the Obra Dinn.

I can really advise this if you like detective style games. [up][up]

Fallout 76. I found it alright to start with but I've been having mixed feelings about it recently. Fallout 4 still beats it by a country mile.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
I finally bought another game. Rudi Rennkamel did a stream and video on Anno1800. I liked it so much I bought Anno 2205 and then Anno 2070, when the first one is done downloading.

if anyone plays them let me know. I'me curious what your opinion is on it.

Thanks!!
Heather[happy]

I finally bought another game. Rudi Rennkamel did a stream and video on Anno1800. I liked it so much I bought Anno 2205 and then Anno 2070, when the first one is done downloading.

Thanks!!
Heather[happy]

I have preordered 1800. I have both, 2070 and 2205 and while it´s pretty good, I´m coming back to the olders. My favourite is 1404.

EDIT: Oh, and just got access to beta of 1800, if you want, I can give you an invite too :)

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator

Thanks!!
Heather[happy]

I've skipped Anno 2070 and 2205, but I have bought Anno 1800 and am looking forward to it.

Thanks!!
Heather[happy]

Hi Heather

I enjoyed anno 2070 back in the day, and probably more so with anno 1404.

But I didn't really get into anno 2205, not for the lack of trying either... Really looking forward to anno 1800

I'll check out Rudi's video

Top Bottom