Real World Theme Parks What real world park/ride are you hoping to recreate in Planet Coaster first?

I want to build Kings Island (without water park) using several coasters from the workshop, Eiffel Tower from the workshop, and most of the adult flat rides are in the game except Scrambler, Troika, Dodgems, and Xtreme Skyflyer. We could see those four rides in future updates, though, and they are in other games like RCT3 and RCTW.

My two favorite parks in the world - Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio and Disneyworld. Well, I guess Disneyworld isn't really a park, but a collection of parks rather. I'd love to recreate some stuff from all four of their parks.

I made an Anaconda recreation from Kings Dominion,

OUF1hLj.jpg

lrg-1164-img_3484.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=800038939

I'd love to recreate Rebel Yell once they get duel coasters working.

Last edited:
I definitely want to recreate Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. Absolutely love that park more than any others I've been to.

Ideally, I would be able to do a recreation of Six Flags Magic Mountain. But since I don't feel that I would have the experience or perseverance, I would probably start with some recreations from California's Great America. I've had more visits to CGA than SFMM, and layouts like Flight Deck and Grizzly look like good practice.

New Jersey is famous for Six Flags and various Oceanfront parks, but it was infamous for Action Park

Fun and Injury for the Whole Family

Notorious for it's looping water slide, inebriated patrons and undertrained staff. They might as well have hit people over the head when they came in.

When PC allows me to build an inverted water slide, I'd like to recreate this.

I am currently part of a project of a german forum who plans to recreate the whole Phantasialand (a german theme park and propably one of the best themed ones out there).

Some pictures of our current progress:
Mystery Castle, an Intamin Bungee-Drop:
20161120224752_1.jpg.22d1e26b6156410eb1318c35e891a2ba.jpg

Entrance to the Fun-House "Hotel Tartüff", part of the Berlin themed area:
583ca7a5bf200_PlanetCoaster2016-11-2822-52-55-04.jpg.4d73ca8148ac25baf8172f3ee69d39d1.jpg

Klugheim with the Multi-Launcher Taron:
Unbenannt.jpg.4abfea3752b03f406ea566ace08b4783.jpg

The Inverted Coaster "Black Mamba" in the African themed area:
E2748D552EBE44F5D4C0F1BD28D104D0D37ED5E1

If anyone of you is more interested in the project, or if you just like to see more pictures, here is the link to the forum (german language): https://www.phantafriends.de/topic/1432-phantapark-der-communitypark/

I really want to recreate "Walibi", it's a park in Belgium (It was Six Flags before) and especially the "Turbine" (now called "Psyké Underground"). I tried to recreate it in PC but I had to make some changes [ugh]

Amusement_ride_with_vertical_track_loop_-_figure_1.jpg

It goes forward first, and it's in the dark, very cool ride !

Greetings from Belgium [happy]

I worked at Kings Island for three seasons, and I want to see if I can recreate the park from memory [haha]. I'll save it for if/when waterparks come out, though, because it just isn't the same without Boomerang Bay/Soak City.

I'd love to recreate Thorpe Park, near London. Not only is it my home park, but (although it's certainly lacking on the theming side of things) it has some awesome rides (Stealth, The Swarm, Nemesis Inferno) and a huge amount of great flat rides (Samurai?). It's a lot of rides in a small space, and would be a challenge to build, but I'd like to try nonetheless.

I'm going to go simple and recreate Bay Beach Amusement Park in Green Bay, WI. (Google it.) The only thing that I need is the scrambler, tilt a whirl, train, merry go round (Single story) scat, mini Ferris wheel, wooden coaster... yeah, a lot more. Okay, mabye later xD

Does anyone know if any work on this has been done. Bay Beach is a local park that should be decent enough to recreate.

Current Rides:
Kids:
Boats
Chairplaine
Granny Bugs
Jeeps
Race Cars
Sky Fighters

Family:
Bumper Cars
Big Eli Ferris Wheel
Giant Slide