General / Off-Topic What song are you listening to right now :)

Can I just say - thank you, guys? (there's about five people posting in this thread so it's not a very big sample and we're generally older, here, but...)

Thank you for posting real music. I'm kind of amazed that I probably didn't find a single song in this thread I wouldn't like.
Sometimes I feel like the music is dead, but one has very limited capacity for finding new stuff in all the rubbish. But it's still there, it just requires more people to sift through.

So although many pieces of music here are from "the good old days", I've also discovered several new or unknown to me interprets and I think it's awesome.
So there. Just wanted to express my gratitude and although the "faith in humanity restored" meme would be really an overkill, I do appreciate this. :)

Can I just say - thank you, guys? (there's about five people posting in this thread so it's not a very big sample and we're generally older, here, but...)

Thank you for posting real music. I'm kind of amazed that I probably didn't find a single song in this thread I wouldn't like.
Sometimes I feel like the music is dead, but one has very limited capacity for finding new stuff in all the rubbish. But it's still there, it just requires more people to sift through.

So although many pieces of music here are from "the good old days", I've also discovered several new or unknown to me interprets and I think it's awesome.
So there. Just wanted to express my gratitude and although the "faith in humanity restored" meme would be really an overkill, I do appreciate this. :)

There will always be good music as long as humanity exists, I believe. :)(y)

🎤🎧🎼🎹🥁🎷🎺🎸🎻

Top Bottom