What’s your thoughts on another tiger?

Does anyone think it could be possible to get the 3 extinct subspecies of tiger in the game?
1685738342724.png

1685738534065.png

1685738544630.png

Would anyone like to see all the living tiger subspecies in the game excluding the South China Tiger?
If we get all the subspecies, there will be a better variety to choose from.
Theres literally no difference in gameplay if we get another subspecies, the only meaningfull difference visually being that the current quality of frontiers models is ahead of the base game by quite a bit and really do i need to say more?
I really dont get wanting morphologically indistinct subspecies as the only thing keeping you from having them in the game is a prefix that you can ignore.

The only appeal another tiger has for me is getting a 2023 frontier quality tiger, and i dont even think that our tigers are to bad so even that argument isnt that strong for me.
I quite honestly would prefer every single species of wild cat over a third tiger.

Adressing the anniversay question: I think anniversary animals that would be easy to make but still really cool are: barbary macaque, squirrel monkey and roosevelt elk

The only appeal another tiger has for me is getting a 2023 frontier quality tiger, and i dont even think that our tigers are to bad so even that argument isnt that strong for me.
I quite honestly would prefer every single species of wild cat over a third tiger.

Adressing the anniversay question: I think anniversary animals that would be easy to make but still really cool are: barbary macaque, squirrel monkey and roosevelt elk
Well we have already had a deer for an anniversary animal, maybe a Masai Giraffe, a Grevy's Zebra, an Asiatic Lion, an African Leopard, a Black Rhinoceros, maybe a Nile Crocodile, a Western/Eastern Grey Kangaroo, Coyote, another tortoise, North American River Otter, Bighorn Sheep, Harbour Seal, Emperor Penguin, another monitor lizard, False Gharial, a crane species like Grey Crowned, Wattled, Blue or Whooping Cranes, Greater Kudu and perhaps Wisent, American Badger or Canada Lynx, Tufted Capuchin.

Last edited:
Pretty much anything:

Grey kangaroo
Swamp wallaby
Persian or Arabian leopard
Any crane
Any capuchin or similar clone of an existing monkey
Chital (or almost any other) deer
Any baboon
Another (Australian) monitor,
And many, many more…
Even coyote or American black bear would be better (imo) than a tiger subspecies that adds nothing new either climatically or by being from a new continent and which isn’t even very visually distinct from already in-game animals.

Last edited:
Pretty much anything:

Grey kangaroo
Swamp wallaby
Persian or Arabian leopard
Any crane
Any capuchin or similar clone of an existing monkey
Chital (or almost any other) deer
Any baboon
Another (Australian) monitor,
And many, many more…
Even coyote or American black bear would be better (imo) than a tiger subspecies that adds nothing new either climatically or by being from a new continent and which isn’t even very visually distinct from already in-game animals.
If one more bear species will be there, then I should wish and hope that ALL eight bear species should.

Top Bottom