When can we expect to see a trailer for the next DLC

5c660f915c53da96107ac47354326b45.jpg

This is us every Monday/Tuesday morning twiddling our thumbs waiting for new info haha

Hahaha! Good one! This genuinely made me laugh. :D

Fingers crossed for today!

Maybe the update announcement at 18th, DLC announcement at 23rd and release on 30th. Although I wish we would hear something today.

I don't know what to think anymore, I'm so confused! :ROFLMAO:

So the DLC is coming on the 30th, that much is obvious. But don't they usually announce the DLC like a week before release? So if I go by that logic then I suppose the DLC announcement will be next week?

I don't know what to think anymore, I'm so confused! :ROFLMAO:

So the DLC is coming on the 30th, that much is obvious. But don't they usually announce the DLC like a week before release? So if I go by that logic then I suppose the DLC announcement will be next week?
Possible. But did they ever let a whole week pass between the update announcement and the dlc announcement?

Maybe they have listened to us complaining about communication and they are spreading the news instead of having all the news published on one single week. Or maybe they are adding more animals and they need more days to reveal each animal on the social networks. The first idea seems more likely.

Maybe they have listened to us complaining about communication and they are spreading the news instead of having all the news published on one single week. Or maybe they are adding more animals and they need more days to reveal each animal on the social networks. The first idea seems more likely.

I also think that, they are just spreading out the news a little bit. Previously it was always a burst of news within a couple of days.

Possible. But did they ever let a whole week pass between the update announcement and the dlc announcement?

For SA DLC it was 5 days between update and DLC announcement and for AUS DLC it was 2 days.

I do believe they will wait for a week. I don't know, it seems plausible that they'd spread out the announcements a little bit more.

EDIT: If they do wait, I hope they do some teasing as they did for the SA pack. That was pretty fun!

Last edited:
Okay, but if communication is the issue... The comnmunication doesn't get better when you just spread out the "we got something to sell!" communication. :D

If they really let 5 days passed between update announcement and dlc before, my hope for more than four animals just vanished to thin air.

Okay, but if communication is the issue... The comnmunication doesn't get better when you just spread out the "we got something to sell!" communication. :D

If they really let 5 days passed between update announcement and dlc before, my hope for more than four animals just vanished to thin air.

I'm not saying it's good communication, I just think that that's what they might do. Feed us crumbs every week until the actual release. Like I said, hope they tease us a little bit and build up the hype (as if we're not craving the new animals already, lol)

About the animals...yeah, I would not get my hopes up.

Ik hoop dat er over een paar minuten nieuws is!
😆 I always like it about Dutch that it is like a funny Version of German (I hope you won't find that Statement offensive) which often makes it possible for me to read Sentences without many Problems

Top Bottom