When can we expect to see a trailer for the next DLC

In the announcement for the custom billboards they stated that they hope to make this our best year yet. Imagine if that means adding an extra animal or two to their planned DLCs. It would be great to get 5 or 6 exhibit animals per DLC. But I won't get my hopes up just yet,
That would be great. I will get my hopes up and hope for 3 extra animals! 2 Exhibit animals, 3 reskins or modifications of reskins (most big cats would be reskins, as would bears, etc) and the 3 fairly unique animals. They don't have to be completely brand new rigs but 3 animals to add some more diversity, maybe frontier is up for the challenge! (one can dream) I'm not asking for it at the same price either, to me the pricing was fine for what we got. I'm just worried about more long term aspects if the game has only 1, 2 or at most 3 more years to it, how many animals we won't see.

So it's going to be either the 23rd or the 30th. I doubt the DLC will come later than that.
Also, regarding the number of animals, I'm not too confident this DLC will be the one that breaks away from the current 4+1 formula, but sooner or later we'll start getting packs with much more animals and only 15-30 scenery pieces (based on Planco's rides-only packs).

So it's going to be either the 23rd or the 30th. I doubt the DLC will come later than that.
Also, regarding the number of animals, I'm not too confident this DLC will be the one that breaks away from the current 4+1 formula, but sooner or later we'll start getting packs with much more animals and only 15-30 scenery pieces (based on Planco's rides-only packs).

I would hope that the animal packs would come with at least more items for animals and habitat, such as enrichment items, barrier types etc. But I guess we have no way of knowing that.

I’d like it if this DlC trailer can show us all the new animals. Australia only showed us kangaroos. Aquatic only showed us penguins. You had to read the notes to see what other animals and Facebook page would show an animal everyday. Makes me anxious!

Well not quite, South America showed us no animals, Australia showed us Kangaroo, Cassowary and Dingo (if you can spy it), Aquatic also showed the Penguins and Otters

Well not quite, South America showed us no animals, Australia showed us Kangaroo, Cassowary and Dingo (if you can spy it), Aquatic also showed the Penguins and Otters
I wasn’t playing yet when SA was announced.
You are correct but the animals (minus Roos and penguins) are barely visible
I’m just hoping for a close up look, even if it’s only a couple of seconds.

I believe it is to keep us in anticipation for the week of waiting. So you have to look forward to each day before the DLC drops.

They had to show us the kangaroos in the Australia trailer because otherwise "we" (the community in general) would have had an outcry of worry that they weren't going to have jumping actions down properly. Just as they put the koala on the storepage picture so we'd know they were in as well.

They preempted the whole diving aspect to calm our fears about all the other animals in the aquatic pack, but of course the penguin was the star of the show.

They've done a good job at calming our initial worries once a pack is announced. Now I'm going to go envision a trailer where a white rhino bustles across a savanna and right after it passes by an inconspicuous hole in the ground, a meerkat pops its curious head out.

perhaps depending on what animals show up in an Africa pack, there could be vervet monkeys in the trees and hamadryas baboons on some rocks with fennec foxes and addax in a desert environment, and possibly a leopard tortoise as well

@RedPandaReggie I know that you’re excited for the new dlc, trust me I am as well. I think everyone is. But this is the third time today that I’ve seen you either create a duplicate thread when you already had one for the same topic, or double or even triple post. It’s just coming off as spam at this point.

I really really hope the next DLC comes out in March. If it does there is hope that maybe the next one might come out in June. If that's the case we hopefully might be on a 4x a year cycle. That almost has me more excited, to know it's possible we see an increase in releases, than the actual thought of the trailer itself. I'm sure that'll change once I see a trailer though.

Top Bottom