Where are the DEVS?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I think something that would be very helpful is a pinned post in the "News and Announcements" section that is updated every time you or Jens communicate something to us in between updates.
There is such a thing (sort of) already. If you click "Staff/Developer Posts", you can find everything anyone from Frontier has posted on the forums. You can also sort by categories. The Planet Zoo sorting option currently shows some Elite Dangerous posts, and I'm not entirely sure why, but I'll poke Paul about it.

Last edited:
There is such a thing (sort of) already. If you click "Staff/Developer Posts", you can find everything anyone from Frontier has posted on the forums. You can also sort by categories. The Planet Zoo sorting option currently shows some Elite Dangerous posts, and I'm not entirely sure why, but I'll poke Paul about it.
That's cool, never saw that option, thanks for pointing it out!
There are a lot of ED players accidently straying in the PZ forums (which already let to the funniest discussions, to be honest :D) and now I'm wondering if the forum bug is somehow related to that.

You are both saying the devs agenda is not being very communicative or not sharing much info between releases. You’re basically reasserting the proof you’re asking for
Well, I said the communication is fine, but I think the bug reporting/communication and issue tracker should be improved.They could do it by just updating the issue tracker just to know what the actual bugs are. That's basically it, not much more. That would be major improvement on their communication part.

Pretty sure you are mixing things up, that's not the part i'm asking proof about. I highly doubt there's any on that part.

Due to the pandemic and the UK PM enforcing WFH, stream capabilities were (are?) limited. I think it's unreasonable to expect them to stream as regular as they did with PlanCo during COVID-19 from home. If I worked for Frontier and they asked me to stream from home, I'd have said "hell no".
I think you said it with "Frontier was a different company when they launched PlanCo vs PlanZoo".
Things change and personally never got the impression that the PZ streams were that popular to begin with.
Same here, streaming from home for work would be a "no" for me as well.

Back
Top Bottom