Where is the FSD reward?

anyone else missing the reward from the latest CG?

I have seen notifications saying the module is in storage, but I cant see it... Not showing in stored modules, even gone to Nysa, no joy.

I was in top 25% for the combat CG

I am sorry to say this but my friend and who have both played the Ax CG and got no reward since it very first started will no longerplay this wonderful game if it isn't fixed November 21.
We have talked at length about this and this our conclusion.

Tell your friend to leave now mate, it'll be kinder on his mental health...! ;)

I am sorry to say this but my friend and who have both played the Ax CG and got no reward since it very first started will no longerplay this wonderful game if it isn't fixed November 21.
We have talked at length about this and this our conclusion.
Can I Haz your stuff ?
I Hope we'll get a second one !

Last edited:
anyone else missing the reward from the latest CG?

I have seen notifications saying the module is in storage, but I cant see it... Not showing in stored modules, even gone to Nysa, no joy.

I was in top 25% for the combat CG
Patience my young Padawan, these things get added in time.

I got mine. It was at the ... Nysa and the cool thing is that since it's free it transfers anywhere, even 600LY for instance, for 100 cr.

Mine is currently enhancing me Krait Phantom. My Phantom is only lightly engineered so far and it's already doing 47LY with this drive. I'll be interested to see what I can get the range to after a few more tweaks.

Oh, by the way, does anyone know if we can apply an experimental to this drive?

Last edited:
Not sure when it came.

When you view the modifications, the UI only reports it as a long range drive, BUT it does show that the reboot time is 2 seconds instead of 10, so it must be the drive.

I hope it will allow me to put an experimental on it.

I got mine. It was at the ... Nysa and the cool thing is that since it's free it transfers anywhere, even 600LY for instance, for 100 cr.

Mine is currently enhancing me Krait Phantom. My Phantom is only lightly engineered so far and it's already doing 47LY with this drive. I'll be interested to see what I can get the range to after a few more tweaks.

Oh, by the way, does anyone know if we can apply an experimental to this drive?
Was that for the AX CG?

I only heard that the trade CG got the FSD distributed so far.

I give up on ED because the servers are down last night. I log on this morning and they're down again. I'll bet none of us saw that coming with the Epic hordes :rolleyes:

Mass Manager Experimental will work on the FSD when you get it, taking the Optimised Mass from 1785 to 1,856.4 t.

There's not much point in grumbling at the moment - it's the weekend so most staff will not be around, and those that are will probably be looking at the server stability until we're through new sign-ups in Epic week.

And as people said, we need to wait until the end of the 21st :ROFLMAO:

Not sure when it came.

When you view the modifications, the UI only reports it as a long range drive, BUT it does show that the reboot time is 2 seconds instead of 10, so it must be the drive.

I hope it will allow me to put an experimental on it.
Yes you can - just paid a visit to Felicity and applied a Mass Manager experimental = +1.9 ly. Not going to try anything else in case I break it !!

Top Bottom