Which NA animal are you looking forward to the most? And if you could add a animal what would it be?

I am happy with the moose. I’m most curious to see the beaver and how it works, what it can and can’t do.

I’d have liked a wolverine, mainly because that gets us very close to a full realistic lineup for a Nordic zoo.

Hard to pick but I would say the animal I am looking forward the most ist the moose. Followed by the beaver and the Sea Lion. In my opinion the picks are all great choices. Of course most people would have changed this species by another species but in average I am really happy. For some species like the peccary, the armadillo or even the American black bear I hope there ist still a Chance that they could get introduced by another pack.

Hard to pick but I would say the animal I am looking forward the most ist the moose. Followed by the beaver and the Sea Lion. In my opinion the picks are all great choices. Of course most people would have changed this species by another species but in average I am really happy. For some species like the peccary, the armadillo or even the American black bear I hope there ist still a Chance that they could get introduced by another pack.
That's how I feel too. I think they did an incredible job at picking the animals, though they may mostly be the obvious choices, so it wasn't that difficult. I would have only had one animal substitution, really, so I can't complain there - in fact 3 of the 4 animals I was hoping for in the 4+1 model made it in (again, obvious choices but still...). I think it's a rare thing that a pack comes out and meets someone's 100% wish for lineup. Getting very close, and having other picks as well that are great, is a very good thing.

It's my favorite pack (and it's not been released).

I love all the animals, it'll be hard to choose which to use first.

Personally, I'd replace the Arctic fox with a gray fox (because the red is far more versatile to add in another). That or some other carnivore, like a skunk, raccoon, black bear, ringtail cat, coati, badger, river otter, wolverine... You get the idea.

I'd also replace the moose with a deer that looks more like a deer.

But these 2 animals are still amazing.

This pack is practically perfect for me

It's my favorite pack (and it's not been released).

I love all the animals, it'll be hard to choose which to use first.

Personally, I'd replace the Arctic fox with a gray fox (because the red is far more versatile to add in another). That or some other carnivore, like a skunk, raccoon, black bear, ringtail cat, coati, badger, river otter, wolverine... You get the idea.

I'd also replace the moose with a deer that looks more like a deer.

But these 2 animals are still amazing.

This pack is practically perfect for me
Part of me is still halfway surprised they didn't put in an Elk and leave the Moose to headline the inevitable (and much needed) European pack, but I still think it was a good pick. Maybe we'll get a more deer looking deer in the European pack (that must come soon!)

Part of me is still halfway surprised they didn't put in an Elk and leave the Moose to headline the inevitable (and much needed) European pack, but I still think it was a good pick. Maybe we'll get a more deer looking deer in the European pack (that must come soon!)
The elk and red deer are very similar (they are of the same genus), and the red deer is found throughout much more of europe than the moose. So they probably keep this spot for the red deer.

Top Bottom