Who would like some " Ambient animals " Like Butterflys, Snakes, Birds or Squids for JWE II ?

I wish that Frontier could include the Cretaceous Cruise attraction from the first Jurassic World movie into the game. I just discovered this cool concept art from some artist on Pinterest for that attraction building today. For some ambience animals, I would like to see some small birds or insects to make the environment more lively and realistic.
193444850d0419b25cf03c7e2e595225.jpg

I wish that Frontier could include the Cretaceous Cruise attraction from the first Jurassic World movie into the game. I just discovered this cool concept art from some artist on Pinterest for that attraction building today. For some ambience animals, I would like to see some small birds or insects to make the environment more lively and realistic.View attachment 365682
Very nice Find !!! The Building looks beautfull !
Very similar could the Building for a Boattour like "JP The Ride" or "JW The Ride look like, if the Kajaks would need to much work for the Animations of the Parkvisitors.

At least a few Ambient animals like Fish , Bugs and Butterlflies and One Drivable Waterattraction like JW/JP Boattour, Kajaks ; Mini Submarine or a Semisubmarine would make The game much more Complete.
Boat Attractions existed in the Movies and real World Movieparks since day one of JP/JW !
I was in Croatia the last 9 Days and such Semisubmarines like in the following Pictures are a Big Attraction for Tourists there ;) !
If you are Lucky you can even watch Wild free living dolphins with them or boats that look like from JP Boat tour painting .
City-of-Krk-semisubmarine-in-Krk-600x400.jpg
semisubmarine_krk-big_marlin_04.jpg
our-cabin-is-set-2-meters.jpg

uxqi1h4nepj71.jpg

I Must say , that i Loved how much more lively the islands were when over 20 Years back in time " Butterlfys" flew in JPOG ;) !
So I think despite the Much Better Grafics of JWE II such "Ambient Animals " would give the Parks a more " natural " touch !
In the Lagoons we have Fish swarming if we have enough live fishfeeders and that looks much better then in Enclousures on land and in aviaries .

After watching the first few episodes of an new prehistoric animal Doku I have to say some Big Amonites as ambient animals and prey for Dunkleosteus would be important for the Lagoons!
Monites where Some of the most common Prey for most of the big Marine apexpredators of the " Age of the Dinosaurs " .
Mosasaurus and Kronosaurs hunted them for shure too ;) !

header-ammonites.jpg

I am all in for ambient creatures. The main two areas I would love to see ambient creatures are the top-down view in management where we could see birds flying over our parks, and swimming creatures in lagoons.

I want to see biome/location birds flying over the parks so that it feels like there is a world beyond the borders of the park, which was really a nice touch in games like Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Zoo Tycoon 2.

Lagoons feel barren at times, and I would like to see ambient creatures that are really additional feeder options. I tend to place it in the fish feeder so that I can see a school of fish swim int he lagoons, and I would love to see other options like cephalopods and small sharks as a feeder type that doubles as ambient creatures.

I am all in for ambient creatures. The main two areas I would love to see ambient creatures are the top-down view in management where we could see birds flying over our parks, and swimming creatures in lagoons.

I want to see biome/location birds flying over the parks so that it feels like there is a world beyond the borders of the park, which was really a nice touch in games like Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Zoo Tycoon 2.

Lagoons feel barren at times, and I would like to see ambient creatures that are really additional feeder options. I tend to place it in the fish feeder so that I can see a school of fish swim int he lagoons, and I would love to see other options like cephalopods and small sharks as a feeder type that doubles as ambient creatures.
Agreed ,.... The option to let ambient animals free as "pray animls" would be nice for Sharks, cephalopods, amonites ( nautilus ) and jelly fish f.e. !

Ambient animals where used in a lot of JP video games in the past !
1.) in the First JP Game from 1993 was even the giant dragon fly ( Meganeura) from the books !!!
( PS ..... there where even Pterodactylus and Ramphorhynchus as 2. and 3 . Pterosaur species besife the Pteranodons !!!)
2.) Butterflys in JPOG !

......Some Fish f.e. for the shallow water are even ingame for the livefishfeeders...... just the option to make an " invisible fishfeeder" and we would have this as Ambient animals !

OVER 3000 Views......wow, but I hope the Team of Frontier considers at least to ad a few " ambient animals" for the lagoons.
. For sharks we have even the model of a small White shark for the Sharkfeeder, which could be used to make a free swimming version for the " Live Fish feeder " which use only smal fish at the moment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom