Why divide your fanbase and deny fans your dev updates?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I agree, it's like Kickstarter. Thank you!

Also, we have facts that support what we are saying. That's not rude.
Imho, if you are not interested in Planet Coaster, you don't like it, don't think it isn't according to what you want or something else, then don't buy the game. You don't have to buy it.

You can say your opinion, of course, but it would be desirable if your opinion is backed by facts that are accurate.

If you like extras, and want to support the passion and love Frontier puts into Planet Coaster, you can buy Early Bird and/or Coaster Head Club and/or VIP tickets. If you only want the game, you can go for the (not so high priced) standard edition of 26.99€. Easy. It really depends on what you find is the worth of it.

This is how I think about dividing the fanbase. It's not really dividing. Everyone gets to see most of the material released by Frontier. Some material is exclusive to CHC members. That's a reward for supporting Frontier.

I don't want to be rude, this is just how I see it. Thank you!

Personally I'm looking forward to Planet Coaster and find it to be an amazing ride so far!

Happy new year and all the best! [big grin]

[up]

Indeed you're correct. However we're not going to stop at just a few rides and a few coaster types now. [happy]
As long as the coasters are well done and realistic I wont complain haha. Dont get me wrong i would love to have several types of rides but not if the quality suffers because of that. [yesnod]

For every software project I have worked on, I have always said "Quantity, quality, quick. Pick two"

In reality it's a balancing act between those things.

For every software project I have worked on, I have always said "Quantity, quality, quick. Pick two"

It is like:
A Girlfriend, Your study or games.
Pick two! When you pick three...
You are playing with magic!
200.gif

Last edited:

Agree.

This is why i'm always okay to wait a bit longer for a game.
(as long as they have the required financial resources)

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
And the end of the day, the easy answer to this is for us to remember this is a company, and a company needs to make money. You get the Game, shirt and a funky wristband. The bonus updates are a thank you for supporting the game.

I love it, I think it's a great idea!

I prefeer Quality, sure. But Quantity has to be enought to get a good game, sure. I don't care as a player about timing, but sure is and important thing on a development. But sure, if it's a good game, i'm gonna support it at some levels! :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom