Wondering About AI for Guests and Staff In Jurassic World Evolution 2

Hi please forgive me if this is the wrong area to post this question, but I did not know where it would belong.
I was wondering what the AI for the Staff and Guests in Jurassic World Evolution 2 is like compared to Planet Zoo?

Also I was wondering is it possible for the Dinosaurs to eat people?

Thanks for your help :)

It's nothing. As in none existent. Guests and staff are numbers displayed in your overviews and pure visual puppets walking around on your paths. They don't have any thoughts or whatever to speak of and are simply there so your park is not empty and your dinos have something to eat and kill if you feel like it. The only staff AI present is the bare minimum the rangers and MVUs do when the go out to check on control posts you assigned them to earlier but even that is slow on the uptake and pretty buggy still.

So if you're looking for a complex AI that's anywhere close to PZ level you'll definitely be disappointed here, especially where guests are concerned.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi please forgive me if this is the wrong area to post this question, but I did not know where it would belong.
I was wondering what the AI for the Staff and Guests in Jurassic World Evolution 2 is like compared to Planet Zoo?

Also I was wondering is it possible for the Dinosaurs to eat people?

Thanks for your help :)
Hey CyberGeek!

You don't hire staff in Jurassic World Evolution 2 in the same way as in Planet Zoo. Scientists aren't present in your park, but work behind the scenes to accomplish various tasks. Ranger, MVU and Capture Teams are in their vehicles, but you can usually see them as they drive around. They'll go out on patrol and usually automatically carry out their tasks as needed.

Dinosaurs can certainly eat people if they manage to break out of their enclosures. ;) Guests will be milling about your parks if you have dinosaurs that will attract them, and you'll see them walking around. You can even zoom in on them if you want to.

Top Bottom