Wow just Wow, this new camera capability!!

Great video.

Makes me already wish for more animations for CMDR avatars. Watching them just sort of looking around with no reaction as they fire and are fired upon looks very unnatural. I want to see some leaning forward, some grunting, some yelling, some grimacing.

Great video.

Makes me already wish for more animations for CMDR avatars. Watching them just sort of looking around with no reaction as they fire and are fired upon looks very unnatural. I want to see some leaning forward, some grunting, some yelling, some grimacing.

Yep! Show me your #WARFACE

... and so FD introduced a camera system so good that they will never have to advertise the game themselves ever again.

.....and the sad thing is even after players badgering them at release, they still didn't want 'no damned third person view'.

Persistence paid off, but two years of missed opportunities.

FD, sometimes the playerbase knows best.

I don't get it. What do the cameras do? What's their purpose? I must be missing something. How do they help you to navigate or kill the bad guys?

Last edited:
Hoping they do a video competiton when 2.3 goes live.

There are some great videos out there, very different styles but all epic.

Wish I had a tenth of the talent of some of the people on youtube.

Simon

Has anyone seen the multi-episode DravenDarken ED series on youtube? Excellent storyline, narration, and video editing prior to v2.3. Now imagine this video series, or perhaps something completely new created by some creative/imaginative/artistic CMDR?! Basically, you could literally create a story driven youtube series with ED content driven by the new camera controls. Fun times for someone who has the time/talent to put something together!?!

Has anyone seen the multi-episode DravenDarken ED series on youtube? Excellent storyline, narration, and video editing prior to v2.3. Now imagine this video series, or perhaps something completely new created by some creative/imaginative/artistic CMDR?! Basically, you could literally create a story driven youtube series with ED content driven by the new camera controls. Fun times for someone who has the time/talent to put something together!?!

Yeah it was very well done, bet they wished they'd have had this instead!

o7 Comanders!

Glad you guys like my Video [heart] I litteratly just made an Account here (finally). I must say i really like the New Cam but it shure did take me quite a while to somehow get my head around the controls and speeds and such. I m planning to give Frontier my 2 cents on the Camera Suite over in the Beta Feedback Threat later that day but so far this is what i manage to come up with an i quite like it.
I did this Yesterday during a 5 to 6 hr Seasson in Solo. All Stunts where performed by the AI. Besides my freshly earned Clipper i Used a T9 with a fighterbay equipped as a Camera Dolly :D

AWESOME! Bartender! Just phat!!

The beginning of the video and the soundtrack is sooooo cool. Imagine This would be the ingame cutscene for the start of a mission where a secret engines launched lifts off and leaves an asteroid based stetion somewhere in a hidden system on his way to deliver the tool that will be used to diable the electric power grid of an entire planet before a bloody, long planned invasion a the major cities of this planet cwill take place. Wow! Elite could be so awesome!

What's the soundtrack? I want to use it tonight when I play Elite.

Unbelieveable how much this video wants me play the game. Just fireing up the RIFT. And I will take my Python tonight. The sequences of the Python just made me aware how much I love this ship.

Last edited:
is just a camera, no gameplay. only made to give to roleplayers a tool to better roleplay and make some video to promote how they are fatastic in elite dangerous....[haha]
Yeah, they've built a tool to turn their playerbase into their own marketing department. Kinda genius if you ask me.

What's the soundtrack? I want to use it tonight when I play Elite.

Unbelieveable how much this video wants me play the game. Just fireing up the RIFT. And I will take my Python tonight. The sequences of the Python just made me aware how much I love this ship.

Wow hoe did you come up with that? Thats an awsome Idea!
Well im happy i could inspire you to play the Game :D
Music Artist is: Two Steps from Hell - Black Blade

Top Bottom