Wow just Wow, this new camera capability!!

o7 Comanders!

Glad you guys like my Video [heart] I litteratly just made an Account here (finally). I must say i really like the New Cam but it shure did take me quite a while to somehow get my head around the controls and speeds and such. I m planning to give Frontier my 2 cents on the Camera Suite over in the Beta Feedback Threat later that day but so far this is what i manage to come up with an i quite like it.
I did this Yesterday during a 5 to 6 hr Seasson in Solo. All Stunts where performed by the AI. Besides my freshly earned Clipper i Used a T9 with a fighterbay equipped as a Camera Dolly :D

Love it!
The new camera is a thing of beauty.
Do you work in film or is it mainly a hobby? Your video has perfect pacing with the cuts between scenes.

Repped.

Last edited:
How can you fight in external view?

I understand that the new camera allow you to pilot the ship, but you can't aim like in this video.

Other than that, It's an awesome video!

Thank you for sharing.

Rafe Zetter

Banned
Yeah, they've built a tool to turn their playerbase into their own marketing department. Kinda genius if you ask me.

Not THAT genius - they didn't want to do it, "genius" would have been to bring this in as as part of the first expansion, not TWO YEARS down the line. Imagine the kinds of things that would be made if this had had two years to develop. You could well have something along the lines of the Eve Online "Clear Skies" fanmade movies.

Frankly this as much highlights how some of the decisions so far, for the game and it's playerbase by FDev haven't always been in the games best interest.

Top Bottom