Wow

This is just fabulous !
I so loved playing the original and both frontiers. I can't wait to get lost out amongst the stars.

I just have a few questions.
1. Will it play on my old Amiga ?

2. Where is my old Amiga.

3. Can I send my old Amiga through a wormhole where it will get discovered by an alien AI ? ( The alien AI then souping it up a jot and returning it to me with enough power to create a holo suite )
If this works the Oculus team are welcome to have a look and back engineer it.
(I will expect royalties though)
:smilie:

Definitely. You may need to update some drivers though.

Same place where my old Spectrum is, I guess. I don't know where that place is.

3. Can I send my old Amiga through a wormhole where it will get discovered by an alien AI ? ( The alien AI then souping it up a jot and returning it to me with enough power to create a holo suite )

No.

This is just fabulous !
I so loved playing the original and both frontiers. I can't wait to get lost out amongst the stars.

Welcome to the community.

Grab a chair , have some cake and Lavian Brandy .

This is just fabulous !

nice one lol

Will it play on my old Amiga ?

No problem. I play the alpha every day on my old Amiga ! And welcome in the great family of the Elite

5059251.jpg

;)

Bah Humbug to the Amiga
What about my old trusty Atari STE
Will it work also ?

Probably only on the Mega STE, TT030 or Falcon030. You need the extra megahertz due to the unaccelerated graphics.

By the way, do you think my original Kempston joystick will have enough buttons?

Last edited:
This is a total ripoff. We should be able to experience Elite 4 without having to upgrade our BBC Micro. Yet another case of game developers just trying to make us buy new hardware! :p

This is a total ripoff. We should be able to experience Elite 4 without having to upgrade our BBC Micro. Yet another case of game developers just trying to make us buy new hardware! :p

Why upgrade ? For my part I also play the alpha every day, with my BBC Micro, no problem

5059279.jpg

;)

Top Bottom